+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drinking games

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Drinking games

'Sup, everyone? Or at least everyone old enough to enjoy a beer or two? (I'd like to ask the kids to leave the room for this one.)

Let's cut to the chase: I'll be out with my friends drinking tomorrow -- this is something we do on a regular basis since break started. But it appears as though our drinking sprees have lost some oomph to them. Sure, everything started out fine with everyone letting cats out of bags and skeletons out of closets, but now we've run out of secrets. At least secrets we'd think of sharing.

So to make this exciting, we've decided to have drinking games beginning tomorrow. Any suggestions, guys? Just to give you an idea of what our drinking sessions are like:

1) We usually start late afternoons, 5 PM being the earliest.
    2) There's always at least 5 of us, a dozen at most.
    3) We usualy order beers, though sometimes someone orders more exotic drinks, such as cocktails.
    4) Oh, and over at where we drink, the food is good -- but pricey.
    5) They have a TV, though most of the time, it's on mute.
    6) We have friends of both sexes come over whenever we drink. No exceptions.

Again, I'd like to hear suggestions from the drinkers of AO. I'm sure some of us drink. Ready... go!
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drinking games

Hmmm . . . have you ever played "Never Have I Ever"?

TO PLAY:
    * Everyone has a full drink.
    * Let's say Bob, Sam, and Joe are playing (for hypothetical purposes).
    * Bob begins saying something he has never done. ("Never have I ever . . . been to Peru.")
    * Everyone who has done what he hasn't (in this case, been to Peru) has to drink.
    * Next, it's Sam's turn. ("Never have I ever . . . read anything by Shakespeare.")
    * Everyone who has drinks.
    * Then, Joe goes. "Never have I ever . . . learned how to dance.")
    * Everyone who has drinks.
    * Then you start over.
    * The game ends in one of two ways:
    - The Pansy Way: Someone's glass is emptied.
    - The Awesome Way: Someone passes out.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Wow.. thats a nice drinking game suggestion there Divine.. though i don't and can't drink... hmm... i think i want to give a suggestion

-This game is where a "pointing mechanism" is used... call all to gather in a circle..
    -then spin the "pointy thingy" ( you can use a pencil.. pen.. anything that spins and able to point something) until it stops to a person...
    -The person then must go out then picks a paper with instructions of what he must do in a box or jar or
    -If he failed to do as instructed... he must drink
    -If he is able to do that.. then... he gets to pick another member in the game.. and dares them to do something
    -but please... i hope nothing too perverted is used in this game xD something gay might happen and i don't want to be in the fault
    -the game should stop if one passes out... or it takes too much time... i suggest a maximum 5- 10 players..

@.@ will take all night.. maybe it's not a good game ... :/ oh well

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm i can think of a few games, but i can only think of two that are best suited to beer. Well at the pub anyway.

The first one i'm going to mention is this game that i learned the other night, its from some beer movie or something and it's fairly fun. The game itself is quite simple. Everybody get a quarter or a reasonably size coin, and you bounce it across the table trying to get it into someone else's beer. Now if you get the quarter into lets say "Bob's" beer, then "Bob" has to down that beer down in one go, but avoid drinking the quarter.

In all honesty its a fairly fun game, well once ya get a few beers into ya. And don't worry about the bacteria and germs on the coin, alcohol is the perfect disinfectant. So drink up .

But other than that, you can try this card game. It's been a while since i played it and i've only done it once so i'm a little iffy on the details. But the gist of the game is that you get a pack of cards and start dealing them (face side up) to everyone. Now you keep dealing the cards out until someone gets the King of any suit. The person who gets the king then has to down their beer in one go.

There is another drinking game that i know of that your could use while watching the TV at your pub. But its mainly used for shots. So i wont recommended it.

+ Reply to Thread