+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Driving Experiences

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Driving Experiences

I was driving once.

And I cut off a highway truck. He must've honked his horn for a good twenty seconds.

Ha. I will never forget that day. :]

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    It was the scariest shit ever!!! I'm glad that both of us made it alive and unharmed. There's like eight different ways we could've died, the cops said.
    Oh My God... what a storie... I like your atitude to this... I was laughing most of the time when reading it, though it's really not that funny... This makes me think that it's not a good idea to have my driving license...

My dad tries to teach me how to drive all the time since I was 7... I like it most of the time...

My most interesting driving experience is when, driving to the lake, I almost run into a big old tree and actually drove over another tree couple of miles futher... just fun... since then everyone fastens their seat belts when I'm driving and I say sorry to that tree (yes, it's still alive...) every time I drive past it...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have been driving for a year and a few months now and i have seen a lot of things on the road that just makes you think what are those people doing.
    In the bigining of this year i drove a hundred kilometers a day for three months during that time a have seen severel times that when you want to go to an ohter freeway from the one your on that people do really wierd things and somthimes it's just hard to predict what your fellow raod user is gonne do next.
    The worst thing that happand to me whas when some i.... sudenly pushed his brakes a the freeway when evryone behind him whas doing 120 km a hour i hapent to be one of the people behind him i nearly hit the Mercedes before me it literaly whas just a few more centimeters and i would have hit him the car after me also got pretty close on my tail, the thing whas it whas also rainy so my car got into slip i whas almost going sideways and a plesant thing.
    I also drove true a storm nerly hurrican force (storm few months ago whas the most powerful storm that hit Europe in 25 years) and that whas somthing special a saw a van next to the freeway facing the wrong direction whit a tralor behind it that whas upside down a truck that whas blown on it's side.
    I couldn't drive faster then 80 kilometers on hour or els i would lose controle of the wheel.
    I also got i a traffic jem and couldn't even drive for over an hour and the wind whas so powerfull that when i stout still i hade to push the break pretty good and my car whas really shaking like it whas in a earthquak.
    Luckely i got near the city where my sister lives so i could go to her place for more a few hours, but the 5 hours latter i hade to drive home and then i hade to cross a bridge agros a river and i couldn't drive faster as 60 kilometers an hour.
    But i reached home savely so al in al it whas a intresthing day.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I've been in my own crash on an old dirt and gravel road. My car started to fish tail and I locked the breaks up. Something that you should not do on a gravel road. I was also turning into the skid, but the little 2 inch lip on the side of the road was enough (plus the speed that I was going) to filp the car on the roof. Not roll, FLIP completely on the top. Thankfully no one was hurt in the crash but the car was totaled!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Oh My God... what a storie... I like your atitude to this... I was laughing most of the time when reading it, though it's really not that funny... This makes me think that it's not a good idea to have my driving license...

My dad tries to teach me how to drive all the time since I was 7... I like it most of the time...

My most interesting driving experience is when, driving to the lake, I almost run into a big old tree and actually drove over another tree couple of miles futher... just fun... since then everyone fastens their seat belts when I'm driving and I say sorry to that tree (yes, it's still alive...) every time I drive past it...
    LOL. That's funny. I remember one time, when my mom was teachin' me to drive, I almost hit some kid because she wanted to jump right in front of the car. I didn't see her until she hopped in front of the car! She was hiding behind this huge pillar. So when I seen her, I slammed on the brakes and my mom says, "You almost hit that little girl!! Be careful!" Like it was my fault, lol.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Like I said, the problem with common sense is that it isn't that common!!

One time I was riding in a medium truck, the kind of thing you see from Uhaul I think it's called (we don't have them here), when a larger truck came up beside us. problem is, his was a larger, heavier truck, & he was sitting in the middle of his lane. Not his truck, the driver was actually in the middle of his lane, with the left side of his truck taking up a good portion of our lane (we keep left down under). first time Garry, the guy driving the truck I was in, blasted his horn, & the guy straightened up. No more than 10 seconds later he was creeping our way again. Thankfully, our exit came up right at that point, though the other driver did get another blast.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Back in 2000 I was coming through Atlanta from picking up a car for my brother in Alabama. Atlanta has the worst traffic I've ever seen, anyways, I was working my way through what had to be the stupidest constuction yeild/merge lanes you've ever seen. I'm in my truck pulling a 18' trailer and while checking my mirror, to see if I'm clear to merge 35' of truck and trailer over, I turn back to the road and see the car, two in front of me, stopped. The car directly in front dives between to traffic barrels, but not all the way off the road. I proceeded to hit the brakes just as I drive through the back corner of the one car and almost tagged the stopped car. Of course the stopped car, realizing they'd just caused an accident, sped off. The bastards! The car I hit was a new company car that I pretty much destroyed, while my truck received suprisingly little damage. Despite the carnage, nobody was hurt. Thank goodness! I did however get a ticket for failure to yeild or something, even though the lady I hit said it was the moron in front of us who caused it. Oh well, what can you do?

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

The one that sticks out in my mind the most is a couple of months ago I was driving to pick up my brother from school and i'm in the curb lane and there is this white van being driven by an old man in the lane next to me and out of nowhere he decides he wants my lane even though i'm right beside him and his wife can clearly see me beside her I guess she didn't tell him and he tried for my lane I saw him coming slammed on the brakes and Layed on the horn. it didn't help he still got the door of my truck and we pulled into a lot afterward I got out screaming cause lets face it old people should not be driving if they are going to be a danger to others on the road especially when I'm driving a service vehicle(tow truck) I guess it's not as high a priority as saw a cop car or ambulance but it is still an emergency vehicle by our laws and He should be more observant I hate old people and driving to me they don't mesh.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast