+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Driving Experiences

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Driving Experiences

yes some old folks can be a real danger. lost a customer to his old neighbor, the old guy ran him over in his front yard as he tried to park his car from a couple houses down...died in the hospital like 45 mins after the accident, sad and very F-ed up. at the service station i work at, we had one customer, that the boss(my father in-law) just dreaded to let out on the road. she had bad palsy, and i could barly understand anything she said, plus the lady drove like a bat outa hell. a real lead foot... so when she brought her car in, we kinda dragged our feet fixing it. she was up for a renewal so we held on till she had to go to the DMV, about 2months of stalling...she went to the dmv and got her licence pulled, thank god, and is now off the road...
    Don't Panic

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have been driving for about eight years, and I can say that I've had a lot of recks. My personal favoriet is backing out of the grauge and taking off the passeger mirror. Then thier are other times when I would take out a mail box with the drivers side mirror. I also rearend people and then back into them. So I can say that I sometimes really suck driving.

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    Well I have been driving for about eight years, and I can say that I've had a lot of recks. My personal favoriet is backing out of the grauge and taking off the passeger mirror. Then thier are other times when I would take out a mail box with the drivers side mirror. I also rearend people and then back into them. So I can say that I sometimes really suck driving.
    I've taken out a mirror on the wall of the garage before it sucks when you drive a vehicle that the mirror costs more than the car initially was to buy lol imagine a porche mirror....... ouch!

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

The worst accident I've actually cause was taking out a bit of fencing. I haven't driven that much though.

My Uncle was in a few accidents though. Once he was stopped in the right turn lane at a set of lights (we drive on the Left Down Under), with a Ute in front of him. Suddenly this lady came flying down the road behind them, srashed into their rear end hard enough for them to hit the ute, pushing that into the middle of the intersection. However, thankfully they were in a Kia Sportage, which was solid enough for them to just open the doors & get out. My Uncle still had whiplash though.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    Hello all, i've decided to create this thread for fellow AO'er to talk about personal driving experiences. i myself have not been driving for long, less that a yr now, however in this one yr i have had 2 car accidents. both of which weren't my fault but both times the ppl tried to take advantage of my and do a runner.
    so this is my question, how long have u've been driving and also what has been some of the most bizarre and reckless driving u have seen at the wheel or have seen as a passenger?
    also what has been the worst accident u have been involved in?..
    hoping to see some interesting replies.
    I'm actually a very good driver. Yesterday, though . . . I left my work to go to lunch, but got lost due to all of the construction . . . when I finally found the fast-food place (ten minutes later), I placed my order and waited . . . for twenty-five minutes. I finally mustered up the courage to ask a waiter what was going on and they quickly found my order (they had delivered it to the wrong vehicle) and told me it was on the house). My lunch break was almost over and I really needed to get back to work, so I wheeled my car around and tried to find the Exit. Once again, I got lost in traffic . . . I desperately tried to turn around . . . and ran over three consecutive curbs, narrowly avoiding the shrubbery and the giant electric pole. Distraught, I called my boss on my mobile and informed her that I was going to be a bit late. I finally pulled back on the road, drove awhile, and then realized my blinker was on. I flipped it angrily. I noticed a squad car following me closely (I've never been pulled over before) and realized that my blinker was now indicating the other way. I missed the turn for the tiny parking lot in front of my work, found a place to turn, almost got hit by oncoming traffic, and proceeded to have a panic attack. By the time I got back to work, my shift was over . . .

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is so funny trust me. i am the worst driver in the world. okay i went to my mom friends house. they live on a farm so went out to the barn and i saw a golf cart so i asked to drive it......
    they said sure go ahead. i pulled out of the barn and he show me how to drive it. okay i tried to go in drive but i went in reverse and i hit the fence. then i tried again but i hit the fence again and it broke.
    then they helped me to the open field but they had a lake and when i was driving i almost landed in the lake.
    so i said i give up they were laughing and told me to park it in the barn again. ok but there was a car in front of the barn but there was enough place for me to get in. they left to go inside so i was alone so i tried to park it but i hit the car but there was no dent. then i parked it and left and the last time i went to see them they got a new golf cart and they said i could drive it when i got my license. yea i was so embrassed.

yea tell me mine is not funny and sad.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i remeber when my cousin dorve a go-cart with me in it.She did some kinda crazy turn and i fell out and she ran my arm over.All i have to say is
    guys watch out for women drivers.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't got my license but I can sort of drive. Not very well (I can't drive downtown fearlessly), though. As for reckless driving.... HAH. Twice I almost got involved in a car accident. I wasn't driving, though, mind you. One was because one of my friends is a speed freak, and you know how their attitude completely changes when they're on the highway. The second was just a bit of carelessness, really - my friend accidentally jumped a traffic light and we nearly got run down by a huge lorry. +__+

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4