+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Drug Usage

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drug Usage

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    No. I mean I have but I haven't gotten him to quit or anything. It's like they want to to destroy their life.
    That's the problem of drugs, once you're addicted to it, you just can't stop it anymore

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Yes, but that's not always true.. Ashley was doing drugs for 3 years and she just up and quit. I don't know why and nor do I care. I'm just glad that she did.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

and the one TV commercial was right about one thing: most drug additcs say they can stop anytime they want to, but if you tell them not to do it for a week, they have some excuse why they cant. BullShiBe!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

That's true. I've actually tested that... but like only one person has stopped. I've tried beating it into everyone's head that they need to stop but they don't listen. No one will listen and it's driving me nuts. I mean how(no offense to those who do drugs) stupid do you have to be in order to keep doing them? What's so special about them anyway?

Why do they do it? Some say it's a relaxant but i don't believe it. i mean I do but I don't. ya know?
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMage01 View Post
    That's the problem of drugs, once you're addicted to it, you just can't stop it anymore
    Oh, but you can stop. Takes a lot of willpower to quit, though; it's very difficult, but that doesn't make it impossible.

It seems that basically, I've nothing new to offer in terms of advice. Nothing like a good joke to get others thinking, though. Anyways, if you don't mind, let's hear what Denis Leary has to say regarding the matter:

"I would never do crack...I would never do a drug named after a part of my own *ss, okay?"
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to Smoke weed before i found the power, and Enlightenment of buddha. I was an Avid supporter of legalizing weed.

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

The allure of drugs is pleasure. It serves a hedonistic temptation to want to be happy without paying the price. Pleasure for pleasure's sake... and if one dies of it.. what does it matter is the attitude. Robin Williams said that cocaine was God's way of saying you have too much money and too much time in your hands. People who do drugs want instant gratification. I knew people who took drugs. I certainly didn't associate with them. Drugs are for lowlifes. If the circle of friends one finds themselves in are lowlifes, then it's time to look for new friends.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    Oh, but you can stop. Takes a lot of willpower to quit, though; it's very difficult, but that doesn't make it impossible.

It seems that basically, I've nothing new to offer in terms of advice. Nothing like a good joke to get others thinking, though. Anyways, if you don't mind, let's hear what Denis Leary has to say regarding the matter:

"I would never do crack...I would never do a drug named after a part of my own *ss, okay?"
    You're right about that it isn't impossible, but what makes the addicted person don't want to stop doing drugs is either his mind programmed on just doing drugs (Habituated to it) or some material inside the drugs which make the person addicted to it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast