+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Drug Usage

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drug Usage

Or that the persons body depends on it too much because their body is use to it
    and has adapted to it.

Newbie Zatoichi is off to a good start Zatoichi's Avatar
    Thanks

I smoke and it's not really that big of a deal. my mom does it and my dad I had a rough childhood and it makes me forget the past for that moment. also the different state of mind is awsome makes things easier and I seem to do better on halo high. I've quit before and I have a good job and going to collage at the same time so it doesn't effect your social status and you get some unique friends. I love watching yourself myself when I'm blazed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zatoichi For This Useful Post:

Young Wolf (May 28, 2008)

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Not that I support what you are doing because I know people who smoked weed then
    when it lost its happiness because they got use to it they went to harder stuff.
    Be careful not to smoke it that often otherwise you'll get a tolerance for it where its
    happiness loses its feel. Its good that you quit once before. I've never done drugs
    because I have a strange hatred for drugs.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i am sorry but usage of drugs for any reason is not justifiable yes it may be for a while but the problem or issues don't go away. if you don't have an adult to talk to then you should try talking to a councilor at school
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie anialator is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Drug Usage

i think that drugs are a stupid thing apart from if they are used for curing peoples illnesses and they should be for hospital use only.
    but then again i think that people have the right to chose wether to waste their lives of to value their lives. as i think drugs are for the people that dnt want a life!!!!

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
    I smoke and it's not really that big of a deal. my mom does it and my dad I had a rough childhood and it makes me forget the past for that moment. also the different state of mind is awsome makes things easier and I seem to do better on halo high. I've quit before and I have a good job and going to collage at the same time so it doesn't effect your social status and you get some unique friends. I love watching yourself myself when I'm blazed
    smoking isn't a big deal now, but you'll find out that it's a really big deal later & if you are not convinced, medical researches proved that smoking is the most material which cause harmful addicting in the world; for 85% of the smokers fall victims of addiction & this is a very high ratio; so everyone should be careful of the first cigarette

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

drugs absolutely are stupid and pointless, and the entire addition thing doesnt help either. as soon as crack enters the body, the only thing the mind thinks of is how to get more. all you do is destroy your life.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Me i dont agree with any drug usage. so for me i would tell on her myslef. i think it would be better for her in the end even though she might you for a while in the end she will thank you.
    and to get her lil borthers involved is just the most stupid thing an older sister woudl do.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast