+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Drunken behavior

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Drunken behavior

Hello all friends on AO.

I started to think, When you have drink, some kinds of, alcohol. What does you use to do?..

When im drunk and have come home, i always turn on my Pc and starts to play the music from one higurashi-game. And when i have been listen to that a little while, i always starts to lift some weights :P
    I don't know why, but it's always fun to do
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drunken and fun doing.

when i have been drinking, i enjoy watching old comedey movies cuz they seem to be even funnier, even though i have seen them so many times. otherwise, i enjoy telling stories.
    luv ya long time

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

When I get drunk I revel in the fact that I will get to sleep early and try to go to sleep as soon as possible. If not I watch old MMA fights and cheer hard even though I know how they end.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

when i have my fair share of alcohol (everclear is the best ^^) i play alot of games with my friends. we mostly are rockin the N64 with mario party, mario kart, conkers bad fur day, and stuff like that but we also go on xbox live and play halo 3 and laugh at how much we suck when we get drunk. or we talk for long periods of time about stupid stuff like life.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh... This is kind of a touchy subject--seeing as I don't drink anymore.

I used to drink and play 'Halo' with friends. Well, I'd play video games in general with friends when I drank. Then it turned in to drinking, just to get drunk and forget about things, while putting on this facade of being generally happy with myself and life in general. Then, I'd just sit around and debate about various things and argue on occasion. THEN, I just drank... I'd do things that I didn't care to revisit the next day and I pissed off a LOT of people. Especially those who were close to me or, those who had love for me and I just completely disregarded their feelings due to my drinking.

So, I don't really think that drinking should be glorified when it has the potential to destroy relationships and change how people interact with others.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, a lot of people drink and then play games. am i the only one who drinks, and then lets her sexual reservations down? (why i barely drink)
    every rose has a thorn

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Drunken behavior

Changed the title, hopefully making the topic clearer.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drunken behavior

Aww... I don't drink much anymore. I used to drink whenever I hung out with my friends, we played lots of drinking games or sat around camp fires and talked about messed up stuff life is (which is when you find out everyones secrets.) Then I switched to just drinking on specials occasions, weddings, birthdays, funerals, etc.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast