+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Drunken behavior

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drunken behavior

I just got done watching six old episodes of Family Guy. It is even funnier when drunk. Doesn't matter if I have seen them before or not. Canadian Club is so smooth.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

When I'm drinking I go through phases its funny I love to drink because of it.

First phase is always just the warm face and little red. Second phase I'm getting talkative with everyone. Third I'm tipsy on the girls. And finally I blackout and it comes and goes.

Everyone always love when I blackout cause apparently I'm still going.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

well one ayor problem::::: I CANT GET DRUNK NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! but if i have been drinking then im usualy the one who makes sure that everyone gets home alright and other than that if its a rave i usualy go crazy buts that just me, although when i do drink i tend to care less about things such as il end up with a sore head in the morning, so i dont realy drink much coz i find it boring but thats just me lolz
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Banned shigurai is off to a good start shigurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Drinking always ends with the wii, xbox, ps3, or playn cards. once my girl was so drunk she fell and spilled everclear mixed with sunkist and kool aid on the floor. I bet the stain is still there lol.

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

I bet Beast is not felling to good today lol I never drink as I am to young but my grandparents do and so does my brother and my bro took after both grandparents, he is ether giving every one all his money and telling exaggerated and very funny story's(like grandpa) or he gets mean (like grandma) but that is mostly with specific alcohols. He tried the swimming thing once, dove off the dresser But ether way he always regrets it the next day. I intend to stay away from alcohol as much as possible as it can go from a once in awhile thing to a big problem fast.
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Newbie cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib's Avatar
    Thanks

stay up call dealer play some game then go to sleep about 5am.

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I get tipsy to speak Japanese better. One word: NOMIcation. What it means is when you, a foreigner, walk into a room full of Japanese people there isn't anyone talking! The foreigner is too embarressed of his/her awful Japanese, and the Japanese are too Japanese to talk to a stranger, let alone a foreigner. But once everyone's had a few beers/chu-hi/sours/highballs etc, the Japanese are all for making new friends and the foreigner finds that Japanese is easy to spout out after all!
    In fact, I would argue that the best thing to do before a Japanese oral exam is to chug down a Strong Seven before you walk into the room. Damn I'm going to miss Strong Sevens.

If it's at a bar, I'm a loud talkative drunk who spouts out secrets and tears those skeletons out of their closets without a thought. If it's at karaoke or the club, I'm a sexy, hip-swivelling, just gotta dance the night away, and oh it's okay if you touch me there just a little, kind of drunk person. But if I'm not riding it, then I'm a sleepy drunk. Isn't it the same for most everyone? Back in America I'm going to have to settle with sipping on cheap beer, smoking hookah and playing FPSs on PS3, freestyling to beats or watching 36 Chambers of Shaolin and Dragonball and Simpsons with friends just like always. Def going to miss drinking in Japan. No more beer vending machines, no more izakaya, no more gaijin smashing and refusing to pay the subway tickets, no more jumping into the lake after a crapload of alcohol and fireworks galore, no more stumbling back home from the first train after spending the night out wandering the streets of Osaka and making friends with random drunk Japanese salarymen and hosts.

p.s. Angry drunks need to get the hell out.
    関西は最高やねん

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh. I don't drink that often, but when I do, I get a very strong urge to scarf down potato chips and other salty stuff.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast