+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest Questions Ever Asked

Newbie SkyWorthy is off to a good start SkyWorthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dumbest Questions Ever Asked

LOL these are hilarious. I have one that everytime I think of stupid questions...it's got to be my sister.
    We were sitting outside chili's one night, me, her and my boyfriend and a friend of his and she's off in la-la land somewhere while we're talking about helicopters taking off from a hospital roof or something of that nature. (hopsital was not anywhere for miles and neither was a helicopter) Well all she hears is "helicopter"
    Sister: *head snaps up* "Where? Where's the helicopter?"

I don't know if that constitutes a dumb question but we've never let her live it down.

She's also asked "Why does a car with a "5th wheel" have 6 wheels?"
    ~Attempt the Impossible~

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

OK i locked mt keys in my car and i asked my friend to help

1 me) can you help me get my keys out of my car
    2 Jason) So where are your keys at thean?

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

So I'm sitting at home, and my phone rings (not a cell phone, my home phone). It's my friend Matt who promptly asks, "Dude, where are you at?" WTF kind of question is that? So I say in reply, "Definetly not at home, if that's what you're thinkin'. I'm just in a house that looks EXACTLY like mine; inside and out!"

Last night, there was a huge hail storm, so a bunch of my friends and I decided to go outside and have a hail fight--chunks of hail as round as nickels or quarters--and I get nailed in the shoulder from a chunk that came from the sky. I go running back indoors in slight pain; my nephew comes running at me, "did you get hit with hail?" No Dre, I just got hit by a car! WTF??

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I have seen posts on AO asking how to post.
    wow.

I once told my little sister, "look! A dead bird!" as I was pointing up towards the sky. She said, "where?!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    wow.

I once told my little sister, "look! A dead bird!" as I was pointing up towards the sky. She said, "where?!"
    I'm afraid I'm stupid on this one too, because I don't get this...

first of all why is there a dead bird in the sky?? second the sky's pretty big...pretty normal to ask where

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post

first of all why is there a dead bird in the sky?? second the sky's pretty big...pretty normal to ask where
    Well that is the joke- there can't be a dead bird in the sky (dead birds usualy fall on the ground), she was joking and her sister didn't understand it. Actually I think such things have happened with me to (sometimes my brain works too slow to react). Fix me if I'm wrong White Wolf!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I think another one of the dumbest quetions I've ever heard had to be, "Why are you limping? Are you hurt?" No, idiot, I just like to walk like this because I'm a pimp in training. >_<

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post

Why would someone look up to the sky to find a dead bird?

Think about that one, pyoro.
    Think long, and hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast