+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Earth day 2008!!!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Earth day 2008!!!

Ahh earth day, fabulous idea!
    earth gets a break and we start actually caring for the planet we rest dormant in. The planet is important to us as every SHOULD know and so we must conserve energy and all that With that aside we must really see that our ecological foot =print is far more hazardous to the planet than one day where we respect teh earth. Im part of many eco frinedly groups like eco mentors and greenie
    This can help the world a lot for each perosn can take a lot more if their ecological foot print stays the same... STAY GREEN!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

best thing for the earth right now is all the humans to leave ^.^ earth day is for the animals and the animals mostly are going to have a bad earth day from now on >.<
    death and life are one and the same

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I say that we should try to save the planet as our future generations but its going to take some more time to do so and it will take everyone to get involved
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

in my neighborhood we are gonna be helping out cleaning out da park and recycle things dat we don't need
    [IMG][/IMG]

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well you people are very nice to the earth... but on the negitive side the thing that you do will not help the earth much... It might hold for a hour or two (if global warming) but the earth is still doomed... no hope left... Well all of you have fun on your earth day... no hope left...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

basilisk888 the earth is not doomed, it will be here long after humans are gone ^^;

damn, I feel like a hypocrite, I didn't even know such a day existed err happy earth day!
    *is an environment student..shame?*

really, I just hope that days like this (and earth hour) have a more lasting effect. I've seen people protest against governments to do something about the environment then get back into their fuel guzzling cars..

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Dude, its summer and its freaking cold where i live. I don't think that Global Warming causes the temperature to drop, does it?
    uhh.. well I think the climate change that's happened simply means more extreme weather events, longer droughts, harsher storms etc. It was a cold summer where I am too >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    To me personally...Earth Day is not a very big deal...of course like the other families I try my best to recycle and follow the EPA regulations.....but it just does not seem very important to me.....do not get me wrong...i am all for the clean earth and anti-global warming and things like that.....but maybe it is the fact that i do not see a lot of progress does not make me a very big believer....
    yeah, it may seem overwhelming I guess, the fact to see how hopeless everything is and how little governments care, but progress comes from the people ^_^ especially in democratic societies. You may be one person, but you have all the power to make little differences in the world. You'd be surprised how your little actions can make a big impact on others too.
    Last edited by _gwenibe_; Apr 23, 2008 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks

*sigh* jeez I just am saying that the humans of this world are makeing it so that animals cann't have a good earth day. Jusy to let you know some polar bear out there is taking its final breath after drowing to death beacuse of global warming... Its so depressing...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Earth day, instead of devoting one day to remember what we can do and what is waste then we should take into consideration that the more we do this on a daily basis on the small things it will develop a habit. we don't need just one day we need to do this every day. where i live it has been done in some places but if we want clean air to breathe and parks to last and trees to flourish ( not just in reservations) we have to take it in stride.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast