+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Earth day 2008!!!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Earth day 2008!!!

*sigh* but can you tell that to the people who profit on the bad things that come to the earth? And how manny eraths days have there been... How many times the humans race could have changed but it did not... I'm not saying that some people do not want change but on the whole it will not happen the people will not change and the humans are doomed...
    death and life are one and the same

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

basilik, I wasn't having a go at you or anything ^^;

if you want to see some positive instead of looking at all the doom and gloom, some countries in Europe and very active in switching things around very effectively ( I've heard Germany in particular).

Reality is, people & governments are changing. Slowly yes, but it is change. I personally don't believe we are all 'doomed'. Looking at history, we are very adaptive creatures, we'll pull through.

Besides? What are you hearing that is saying that we are doomed? Reality is we will be forced to change our habits and therefore won't be doomed.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well I'm happy now (not nooby anymore ^^) well mybe the world can change it is not up to me to say if it will (not a president, or something) well HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE ^.^

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

With all the money spent on organizing events for the spreading of awareness for Global warming and the like, Don't you think that maybe, just maybe, that it could be spent on something better.

Like maybe taking care of global warming.

Personally I think global warming's a crock. I just had one of the coldest winters in the last 20 years where I live. Right now I got a 3 foot snow drift outside my door. And its April for crying out loud.

Thanks

well... take america for ex. bush is spending america's money for some of the more stupid things... (if you think this is true or false I do not really care but that is what I think...) he is not the only one there is other people who spend money for a little bit of stupid things... Look at the billionares and people like that they have to by all these huge houses and things but while some people out there are liveing in the streets...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    well... take america for ex. bush is spending america's money for some of the more stupid things... (if you think this is true or false I do not really care but that is what I think...) he is not the only one there is other people who spend money for a little bit of stupid things... Look at the billionares and people like that they have to by all these huge houses and things but while some people out there are liveing in the streets...
    it is so sad that most government with high taxes have all these funds and most of them mis allocated and used for the wrong purposes if only they heard and listened to their citizens. i think that the world we live in and taking care of it is as important as providing for your family.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    it is so sad that most government with high taxes have all these funds and most of them mis allocated and used for the wrong purposes if only they heard and listened to their citizens. i think that the world we live in and taking care of it is as important as providing for your family.
    glad as a pickle that you agree (to some part) mybe I'm an anoying pest but it is true people think that to be the best you have to get the most land and the bigest houses... But that is not true there is people who do not thin kabout those types of things. Take Dal Lama (or whatever his name is...) (Buddism) he got the nobal (something) prize then takeing the mill. he gave it all to his religon... Now there is goodness of a human; but the problem is not all people are like him... >.<

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Well hello to all AO members again! ^^ it is i Ray!

Well enough with the introduction... *clears throat* rather than wasting time posting stuffs which are irrelevant why not we all talk about the Earth day! Gee... do i sound like and Eco Geek.. WHO THE **** CARES!!! The earth is dying and we are all toodling around Yes! It has reached what we called the 11th hour.. i haven't watch the documentary on that.. but thats what it reffered it as....

11th hour is the peak where the Earth is like and egg on the edge of a swords end... it's wheter it falls... or it stays where it is... or... it is safely put on a nice warm pillow! muahaha! That means... we the generation of today... will decide what happens to the little world on this tiny gigantic unknown of it's vastness universe... called Earth wheter it will be better... or worse...

We have heard of the GLOBAL WARMING before.. and gee i hear only a small percentage of human race ever did something like 3R ( for those who do not know.. it stands for.. Recycle, Reduce, Reuse) and no one really cared for any campaigns for "make the world green" and suchs...

Do YOU? ^^ What is your viewon this matter?

and... lastly... happy Earths day.. and may the world be greener ^^ and may us prosper to the ends of time and gee.. have anyone missed me? WHOOO!

I missed you man! ,the forum is lonely without you ,and let me see , one ,two .. um .. WOOHOO!! NEW WORLD RECORD! >>> EIGHT TIMES of "" USAGE IN ONE SINGLE POST!!!!!! ...
    Ok getting to the subject ... i DON'T!! because no one around me does so it's pointless to do it on your own unless you can make people around you serious about it which sounds so near impossible!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast