+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Earth day 2008!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Earth day 2008!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

i DON'T!! because no one around me does so it's pointless to do it on your own unless you can make people around you serious about it which sounds so near impossible!
    I am fully with you on this, however you are sort of looking at it as to how i am looking at it as well! In a sort of optomistic way! If you did it then maybe someone else would start doing it. Also remember every person counts toward this, even though myself doesn't do this because of my reasons on page 1 if you feel because no-one else is doing it you need not, that isn't true and i'm not just on about this subject, it sort of reminds me of follow the leader...Ok heres an example of what i'm trying to explain.

If everyone used a car to get to their local corner shop would you, you know it's wrong but would you follow them?

Yes this isn't exactly the same situation but it is very, very similar. This is what your telling us that you don't do it because others don't either? I forgot what the satistics are but say for one day you saved your energy, just you for just one day. This may sound extraordinary but i think it said if one person does this for an entire full 24 hours they can save up to 2 days into the future for energy and supplies and stops global warming by a certain amount of time as well. (well dosen't completely stop but you know what i meen...)

I am not 100% sure if it was 2 days but i think it was roughly around that.

So yeah, what i'm trying to tell you is, don't follow the heard. Do whats right for you, yes it does make a diffrence if no-one does it apart from your so don't be silly saying things like that! It's your choice to whether you want to save energy or not, it's completely your choice.

Oh yes, one last word. Other people are saving energy around you, just look at all the posts on this thread who have saved energy on Earthday 2008, just because your locals don't do it dosen't meen you can't make a diffrence with others.

Obviously all this applies only if you want/wanted to save energy

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I am fully with you on this, however you are sort of looking at it as to how i am looking at it as well! In a sort of optomistic way! If you did it then maybe someone else would start doing it. Also remember every person counts toward this, even though myself doesn't do this because of my reasons on page 1 if you feel because no-one else is doing it you need not, that isn't true and i'm not just on about this subject, it sort of reminds me of follow the leader...Ok heres an example of what i'm trying to explain.

If everyone used a car to get to their local corner shop would you, you know it's wrong but would you follow them?

Yes this isn't exactly the same situation but it is very, very similar. This is what your telling us that you don't do it because others don't either? I forgot what the satistics are but say for one day you saved your energy, just you for just one day. This may sound extraordinary but i think it said if one person does this for an entire full 24 hours they can save up to 2 days into the future for energy and supplies and stops global warming by a certain amount of time as well. (well dosen't completely stop but you know what i meen...)

I am not 100% sure if it was 2 days but i think it was roughly around that.

So yeah, what i'm trying to tell you is, don't follow the heard. Do whats right for you, yes it does make a diffrence if no-one does it apart from your so don't be silly saying things like that! It's your choice to whether you want to save energy or not, it's completely your choice.

Oh yes, one last word. Other people are saving energy around you, just look at all the posts on this thread who have saved energy on Earthday 2008, just because your locals don't do it dosen't meen you can't make a diffrence with others.

Obviously all this applies only if you want/wanted to save energy
    Of course i want to save ... but you can't imagine what i'm saying since you weren't in situation that in we're more than ten people meeting and i'm the only non-smoker between them and i'm looked even as immature by some of them because i don't ,so imagine yourself dealing with such stupid people ,what would you do? it's not in my hand ,i always want to try my best but like i said it's pointless as long as you can't have a change because of it ... so imagine how they look on other life issues connecting to global warming ,and even when i told one of them he said "the world's end? so what?" ,imagine yourself dealing with such people half your time ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hnnnnnnn.

From my point of view if only a small percentage of people go with the 3R then we all would suffer what's going to happen to our little Earth, I mean I love this ''Earth'' But I'd prefer to live on the moon instead! =D

From what I do with helping in this matter ..? To tell you the truth I just clean around in my back garden and plant some flowers. n_n!!! I'm not sure if that would help but it'll certainly make my garden prettier.

P.S Who wouldn't miss you ..? Not me anyways.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

*rofl* you silly silly guy lichy ^^ and gee.. only guys missed me and a sad number of 2... gee.. i feel so not wanted XD but who cares! imma be like a pest and stay here!!! Thank you u 2

*sings in the land twilight*

*clears throat* Hmm,... From what one of the mod here said.. the money for the campaign should be use for taking care of the nature...

But i think campaigns are important on this issue... you see if more people realizes about this... more people would participate and start helping the world... ^^ gee... im even embarrased about my own people...

Imagine... one week of this humble island's waste could go as high as the Kuala Lumpur Twin Towers... the KLCC... Imagine how many that is... but if they were to help and participate.. those amount can get lesser... can tremondously help ^^

but the best way for me to get the deal with this problem is by using the main source to this problem it self in the right way... that is technology.. but i dont mean as use the technology we have now... but now researches are doing thier best improving and developing the eco friendly energy source... for us now... we could just do what we could to lessen the use of energy ^^

I mean I love this ''Earth'' But I'd prefer to live on the moon instead! =D
    Hmmm there goes the moon... next is the Mars i bet! wherever human goes.. the footprint of ours will contaminate the place with our doings...whether you realize it or not...

The Butterfly wings effect

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure but i heard there's that kind of cars in Japan that doesn't pollute the environment ,do you think the rest of the world would use similar cars as that?

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    *rofl* you silly silly guy lichy ^^ and gee.. only guys missed me and a sad number of 2... gee.. i feel so not wanted XD but who cares! imma be like a pest and stay here!!! Thank you u 2
    now you've done it! you're a dead man! ,ihauntforlust will make sure to end your life!!
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Apr 28, 2008 at 06:48 AM. Reason: fixed a word! :)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I'm not sure but i heard there's that kind of cars in Japan that doesn't pollute the environment ,do you think the rest of the world would use similar cars as that?

now you've done it! you're a dead man! ,ihauntforlust will make sure to end your life!!

Opps :x I did'nt spot that post!! AHHH!!! *bows*so sorry!! GOMENNE!!! @.@

Gee... hmm... you mean... Electric car or Solar cars which they produced? The tiny little 60 km/h cars? gee.. it has low acceleration and bad top speed... but when it comes to energy saving.. o.O its suprisingly number one among Bio diesel cars and Ethanol cars... and now the researches are said to think of using cars to produce energy..

Vehicles are said to be the main energy "consumer" so.. imagine if every car can produce energy for the plant instead of taking it.... thats like... 6 times more energy production or more... from the documentary i watched last night...

I even seen a race between all those types of cars... durability test... speed tests and mileage tests... each cars do have their own best characteristics... but im voting for Ethanol and Bio diesel ^^ for they can make profit of my countries's economy Malaysia is one of the mail Palm oil producer and the green book issue made by the recent Prime Minister urges more people to indulge into bussinesses that had something to do with plantation... ranges from Farming, Bio engineering , Bio tech and so on and it seems the future corn farmer is going to be the future "sheiks" of oil with their yellow golden liquid instead of the present "black gold" ^^

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

gee.. only guys missed me
    =O!!! Guys huh ? I stand corrected then, Which girl would miss you anyways? Lasura? 8D!!! [damn I gotta get her in my side]
    Anyways

Man, When we make the moon like Earth [if pollution starts there as well that is], I'll make sure my generation would start to move to the red planet ... And so on and on and on till mankind ends there. I=

[Btw] If people continue on making all technology stuff/things our planet Earth is done for. ._.

Thanks

If people continue on making all technology stuff/things our planet Earth is done for
    Ehh.. i know she does but we get to text through mobile... so... *bleeh!!*

Technology if not used in the right way... will destroy Earth... : / Now thank god they are starting to realize that and look for better source of energy... I support their effort! ^^

I mean... using energy like petroleoum will just slowly kill the Earth... Why not use other better and renewable energy? I am looking at the free'st energy ever and it gets emitted nonstop for 12 hours a day... Solar! i think they better start building solar panels on houses and use big buildings if there are insufficient space like my country persay... is quite small... and the people here sure ****s like rabbits its growing faster than weed!

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4