+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eating habit problem...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Eating habit problem...

ok back in oct i went to the usa and i came back in nov

and over there i was v picky about what i ate since i wasn't sure.... ( all i ate was chicken..) and only really ate once twice a day.

coffee and toast in the morning and what ever we got in the evening...

my eating habits have been way off since

i only eat once a day

and now my mum and my sisters have been on at me since they found out i was only eating one time a day...

but the thing is time ... i just don't feel like it and when i do im in class so i cant eat there and when i get out i don't want anything...

yet my body thinks its going into starvation mode and is storing all the fat witch means I'm not losing weight really ether ( i wish i was tho)

I'm told to eat well try eat small bits of food when I'm meant to but it hasn't worked....

this has been like 7 months and i dunno i lost like 2 stone over there since i was walking a lot then i gained it all back when i got home then i was like blah ... and lost another stone

what should i do to get my eating habits back in order?...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Eating habit problem...

Its ashame that this has happened to such a beatiful lady like yourself but the most important thing is to try and avoid eating big amounts. when it's meal time like breakfast (always eat breakfast!) eat a small bowl of cereal, it will be tough of course but you must eat it! dinner, eat little amounts of food etc. sandwhich, you must get back into the habbit of eating at least three times a day and don't forget to do this everyday soon you wil eat more and more untill you are back to your orignal figure and eating patterns, i hope this helps you... but...sensory pleasures?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i have tried that it was like blah! ... if u know what i mean ....but i guessing in my head i wanna stop eating and loss weight (I'm fat yes) (and my dad don't help me ether..not people at school help)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah i have tried that it was like blah! ... if u know what i mean ....but i guessing in my head i wanna stop eating and loss weight (I'm fat yes) (and my dad don't help me ether..not people at school help)
    Like i have always told you before and will keep always telling you, i think you ain't fat at all. I think your eating disorder has to do with the fact you think you are fat, just try to forget about that stuff and eat like you normally did in the past. Also, ignore all the comments your father has been telling you and also the comments of your friends at school. Once you do that you'll see that everything will go back to normal.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well even if your a little overweight it doesn't mean you should starve yourself, all you have to do is eat the right foods. I mean you even said in your description that you have gained the pounds again, you must excersise more if you do little. Also still do as i say, or at least try and do that but maybe just eat grapes, apples and pears. Appricots are always a greta way to lose weight. I know it's hard but if you really want it you will and CAN do it...just but in a little effort...You may think sheesh what does Mini Dev know, he spends all his time in the arcade...wrong, i am a part of a dance group and have great achievement in breakdancing, i often do gymnastics on trampolines etc. and am underweight, i eat fruits etc. and keep healthy and still have spare tiem to play in the arcade so if you really want it, grab it and go for it!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

This are my 7 steps that I have followed since I was in 8th grade I think..my old martial arts instructor gave me these 7 tips because I had the same problem as you did Equinn...I was not eating enough and skipping meals and he noticed that I was not performing my best in the class and I hope this helps you get back on track...^^

1. Stop kicking yourself. If you're mad at yourself for falling off the diet wagon, forgive yourself. You're only doing what comes naturally to a starving body. Your body knows what it needs, and will sabotage your stringent diets to keep you alive. Your body doesn't know you've been trying to stick to a strict diet: it knows that you're somehow trying to survive a famine. It's helped you as much as possible by reducing your energy, slowing your metabolism and sending you tremendous hunger signals. Once the famine (diet) ends, your body tries to hedge its bets against the next famine by gaining weight faster. Praise your body! Stop fighting it with harsh diets.

2. Do a little, not a lot. By cutting 500 calories per day for a week, you will have lost 3,500 calories, one pound a week—a nice, natural weight loss that won't freak out your metabolism. A good, brisk walk each day can cut out 250 calories, and skipping dessert (but not breakfast) can do the rest. Go slow and gentle: don't try to lose a lot of weight at once. Experiment with what you're willing to let go of: the grande latte you usually enjoy at 10 AM; the buttery movie popcorn that's become a nightly habit. Target foods you don't especially love and stop eating them.

3. Don't skip meals. In fact, eat more meals! Yes, please have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also have two or three snacks each day to keep your blood sugar at consistent levels and avoid drastic hunger in between meals. Snack on real food—yogurt, fruit, veggies or some tuna fish. Concentrate on the delicious flavors—the sweet bitterness of a carrot, the spicy crispness of an apple. If you're dying for a sweet, try Quaker's toffee butter flavored rice cakes: they are decadently delicious, made of whole grains, and 60 calories apiece, so you can eat three without guilt.

4. Learn what's "hungry". Distinguish between actual, physiological hunger that occurs every three or four hours and feelings of sadness, guilt or depression that makes you crave comfort. If you eat from emotion, not hunger, try this experiment: assign yourself a "comfort food" like celery or almonds, and only eat that food when you're feeling emotional, not hungry. Isolate the emotion, feed it with healthy food: you're satisfying your "hunger" and telling your body you care.

5. Rate your hunger. Ask yourself, "how hungry am I on a scale of 0 to 10?" 0 means you're starving—woe to anyone who gets between you and the fridge! 10 means you're so stuffed you can't eat another bite—you might explode! Eat when your hunger falls somewhere between 4 and 8; but stop eating when you feel you've reached 7 or 8.

6. Love your food! Don't give up chocolate, or anything you really love. If you know you're really pigging out on one particular food, experiment with cutting down on it by substituting something similar but better for you. But don't give it up! Food is one of life's pleasures.

7. Love your self. We often demonize our bodies. People say, "I hate my thighs" or "my abs are so gross". You would never judge another person based on the size of her thighs: why judge yourself that way? Take time to appreciate your body, and compliment it. Talk to your body—thank your feet and legs for carrying you all over the world, praise your heart for its strong, healthy beat.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Astaroth For This Useful Post:

Arrianna (Apr 13, 2008)

Thanks

yeah they make since and i have tried losing it in may ways before witch never worked...

and i don't dance nor to i have the sulfa steam to do things like that but im really not sure onto why I'm like this

but sorry Astaroth some of that stuff i do not know of...

but thanks thats really helpful that one but i do judge myself and i don't judge others but they DO judge me

Thanks

the above 7 steps sum it up for my points but a personal effect never give it up...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast