+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eating habit problem...

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eating habit problem...

Equinn, eating healthy doesn't mean looking like one of those girls who will snap in two, that's societies corrupt and fatal influence on human health.

Trust me anyone who takes the advice that astaroth has placed here to heart will find themselves healthy and fit to do any amount of work that they need to do ^^ I mean honestly, she doesn't look like she's going to snap in two and she could prolly kick most people in two (not that she would) Tangent aside, being healthy means being capable. Not eating is just as unhealthy as eating too much.

All that a person needs to do, is learn their body and respect it then allow it to do the rest.

The stress that some people go tohrough to lose eight can actually cause them to put more on because it messes with your hormoe levels and causes the body to need different foods to try and balance things out. To a person unaware of this, they will constantly be hungry and not getting the right food to help it balance causing the body to horde the fats in the food preparing for an emergency situation that doesn't really exist... this will then be further fueled by the redoubled efforts of many to keep off those pounds.

Just learn to be happy with yourself the way you are. If you wanna lose weight you're approaching it from the twisted views of a society that leads people to dangerous trends. So instead of wanting to lose weight replace it with something positive lie wanting to do a little more exercise or something fun like that. Exercise is great becauseit is fantastic for the body in so many ways and there are still more to be prooven. So if you're bogged down with your appearance start focusing on the good and then your body will do the rest ^^

~now that I've rambled on pontlessly I"m going to shut up for a time and let you people get back to your lives..~

P.S. ~ please excuse any typos that are in there I'm sure that there are many~
    I'm tempted to make this my siggy... it really is a shame.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Equinn, eating healthy doesn't mean looking like one of those girls who will snap in two, that's societies corrupt and fatal influence on human health.
    Oh yeah! if the media (all of it) could be taken away... or at least the commercials that state that the "women's perfect body" is the size 0 I think all eating disorders and stereotypes would be gone as well. I mean we are all bombarded with this lame idea of "the skinnier and bonie you are the better youb look" I say: BS!!!!!!! I would say "the healthier the better" a healthy body is not the stereotype "bonie" body and it is not has to be a 0 size for a body to be healthy.
    Not all our bodies are constituted the same ^_~
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah! if the media (all of it) could be taken away... or at least the commercials that state that the "women's perfect body" is the size 0 I think all eating disorders and stereotypes would be gone as well. I mean we are all bombarded with this lame idea of "the skinnier and bonie you are the better youb look" I say: BS!!!!!!! I would say "the healthier the better" a healthy body is not the stereotype "bonie" body and it is not has to be a 0 size for a body to be healthy.
    Being real skinny is not always un-natural to everyone. Some people have the body type, and metabolism, to make this to be natural and healthy. What the media does is, makes the people who don't have the body type think they can look like this. Thats where the eating disorders come in. We wouldn't have a problem if the media promoted the ideal image as all sizes in the healthy range. Like size 0's, size 4's, size 10's, size 14's and so on. So people who cant be ultra skinny would have people to look up too, and won't force themselves to look like someone they can't.

Now that doesnt mean you have to give up and look like the people on the biggest loser. You may not be a size zero, but with exercise and proper eating , you can be fit and healthy for your body frame.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    what should i do to get my eating habits back in order?...
    Following some of the suggestions prescribed in this thread and disciplining your stomach at eating regularly and orderly should put you back on track, equinn. So, work at it, and you should surely be able to develop a stable, eating rhythm.

P.S. I hear that one of the side effects of being in love is loss of appetite.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Just wondering Equinn have you started yet, if so hows it going now? Good luck and never give up. Your eating habbit will be fixed soon enough trust me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3