+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Healthy

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Eating Healthy

We all know eating healthy is good for ower health but do we actually eat healthy i know i don't but do u ?

The question is do u guys eat healthy?? and if u do what do like to eat?and if u don't do u plan to start to eating healthy some time soon ?
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 18, 2007 at 03:10 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eating Healthy

well i don't consider myself a health freak or anything but... yah I eat pretty healthy.

well usually I have some fruit & tea in the morning then a simple lunch. work out a little at home then eat a dinner with 2-3 veg and just a bit of meat. and a bit of green tea before bed.

I have junk food from time to time but I usually work it out.

my usual regiment is..

25- squats 30lbs

40- crunches

20- leg lifts

25-bicycle lifts

10- push ups 30lbs back pack on.

----------------
    i do this 3x a night it feels pretty good.
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    We all know eating healthy is good for ower health but do we actually eat healthy i know i don't but do u ?

The question is do u guys eat healthy?? and if u do what do like to eat?and if u don't do u plan to start to eating healthy some time soon ?
    Well, Im overweight, and didn't get that way by eating healthy. But, as of late I HAVE been quite the healthy eating enthusiast. I like wheat or whole grain breads and pastas. Plenty fuits and veggies, freash whenver possible, and lots of the green stuff. I also eat a LOT of protien. Now I love my meat, (Although some would say meat is not a wise choice, especially red meat). Other ways to get protien are through certain nuts, soy, certain dairy products. Oh and speaking of dairy I always drink my milk!

Now it would be fair to anticipate this thread getting quite a few different responses. The ideals of "Healthy Eating" will likely vary.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks

Now I love my meat,
    Um.... I have a confession to make.

I... uh I ...........

I LOVE PORK

I just cant stop eating the stuff pork i the most godliest meat ever created!!!!!!!

we haven't been able to have pork at my house for the longest amount of time due to my addiction.

one time my parents cought me with a hole 10lbs ham under the table knawing away at it.
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't eat healthy. My diet consists mainly of chocolate, cookies, candy, fries, and ice cream. I don't plan to eat healthy, unless I become diebetic or have other health problems because when my doctor told me to eat healthier, I tried by just mainly cutting out all the junk food out of my diet, which caused me to drop a little below 100 lbs even O_O (and I'm like 5'5" or 5'6" so that wasn't too good). So, I eat my junkfood, and remain happy for now ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kowa View Post
    Um.... I have a confession to make.

I... uh I ...........

I LOVE PORK
    DOnt let Kedar hear you say that!

Me eat healthy, yeah right. I eat fast food like 3 times a week, and guzzle down soda. Sorry i need my caffeine, and i hate coffee. I do plan on going ona diet, as im getting old and need to get rid of this spare tire.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Eating Healthy

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post

No,but I do eat some healthy things like fruits and vegetables(sometimes). Iam just not a rabbit. I like fast food.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me i really try and eat healthy but it don't always eat like i should,but when i do i like fruits,veggies,wheat products and pastas and try to stay a way from meat as much as possible.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast