Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJock4ever View Post
Like I said "If you have time to cook, then cook." I know every body dosent have time to do that, I dont until the weekend mainly because I dont have anything to cook with, but my point was to not eat fast food all the time. Just because you dont have time dosent mean that you cant eat healthier. You can eat fresh fruits (apple) and veggies(carrots) on the go, and granola/protein bars. And useing the cafeteria as an excuse dosent work either. Like I said keep some food in your room, unless your not aloud to. Our food is bad here too, but they always have fruit out, and they usually have some veggies on the bar, even though half the time they are fried. Do you not have a salad bar, or do you not like salad.
Yes tehy have a salad bar. Yes they have fruit... that;s all I eat ev'ry day, and when they have fish I eat fish, I love fish, i grew up on a port. Sorr I have no money right now to but fruits and stuff like that, I am one of the poor college students... I'm not using the crapeteria as an excuse... that's really the only option that I have right now... I am looking for a job tho... but In fact I am thinking on that twice, cos right now i have no time even for SLEEP, there is so much that i have to read and papers to do... and so little time!!! I like the carreer tho... although it is a time demanding carreer...