+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Healthy

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eating Healthy

Protein... heh. I can't live without meat. I feel sorry for all the vegans in the world. My protein intake used to be really high when I was on the track team and badminton team, but since I stopped I've been trying to cut down on the protein. ^^;; Which is kinda difficult when you have your grandma's yummy homemade meat dishes sitting in front of you at dinnertime......

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'd like to say that I still eat healthy foods, but alas my diet consists largely of fastfood... but I'm one of those people who don't seem to gain a pound over no matter how much I eat.
    Oh yeah but I CANNOT STAND chocolate, just the smell makes me feel ill.

... it's a good life
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 23, 2007 at 09:25 PM.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

You can't stand chocolate?!??!??!?!!!!!??!! >o< What ARE you??! How can you not stand chocolate?? Chocolate is oh so very good for your taste buds! lol. Well, I guess not all people can like something as heavenly as that.. I'm also one of those people who don't seem to gain weight, no matter HOW much they eat.. However, I do eat healthy. I don't take advantage of that fact that my body has a fast metabolism. One can be as skinny as he or she desires, but their arteries can be clogged as hell. Very dangerous. I keep fit by dancing and working out [^ ^;; hardly.]

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

wahoo. Im not the only one that dosent like chocolate. The smell of it makes me sick too.I do eat pretty healthy and it helps that i dont like sweets (chocolate) or fast food (nasty processed meat). I probably shouldnt even be called american since I dont like chocolate, hamburgers or hotdogs.

Katie-19

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant beleave what im hearing there are ppl that actually hate chocolate and even hamburgers,hotdogs but that what make America ,America but i guess this posible but i never heard that eny one dident like this stuff

o what a world :P j/k
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    We all know eating healthy is good for ower health but do we actually eat healthy i know i don't but do u ?

The question is do u guys eat healthy?? and if u do what do like to eat?and if u don't do u plan to start to eating healthy some time soon ?
    hmmm..i eat both healthy and unhealthy, yes i love fast food, but i like some vegetables (my mom would be like Mom> O_O?)like potatoes and carrots and corn and salads, but i can eat as much as a hungry man..O_O....it scares my parents and look at my profile pic..its a wonder how i stay so skinny lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    The question is do u guys eat healthy?? and if u do what do like to eat?
    ~! I believe I eat mostly what that's healthy: Rice and curry [yum yum], soup, noodles, and loads of fancy and tasty vegetables and fruits. And if I am informed correctly, I consumed about 5 eggs when I was little, but since then I never ate any meat nor eggs, and I never really imbibed any sort of soft drinks either, only vegetable or fruit juice ~!! In my family, my mom is a pure vegetarian, so was her mother, but the rest of family are mixed meatie-veggies. Anyway, I am also in a pretty shape, though I am told I look very skinny, which I don't think I am, since I have a decently built body, most of which I am thankful for training as a monk, cleaning the temple grounds and statues. Oh, and I plan to remain healthy so I can live up to the age of my great grandmother and my paternal grandfather, 95 and 85 years old respectively, still living with a strong will ~!!! I particularly admire my grandfather for his extreme discipline, strict diet, and great stature, as excepted of a military officer... He still walks well with no help and does yoga, meditation, and martial arts on a daily basis. To me that's very impressive! ^^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    You can't stand chocolate?!??!??!?!!!!!??!! >o< What ARE you??! How can you not stand chocolate?? Chocolate is oh so very good for your taste buds! lol. Well, I guess not all people can like something as heavenly as that..
    Yeah, I have quite a number of friends who don't really like chocolate. They're not into sweet stuff. Oh well. Their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf
    I'm also one of those people who don't seem to gain weight, no matter HOW much they eat.. However, I do eat healthy. I don't take advantage of that fact that my body has a fast metabolism.
    Lucky b*stard. My metabolism is as slow as heck. And I'm a fairly small eater... but I do drink a lot of milk... which explains the super dense bones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast