+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Healthy

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eating Healthy

I think overall I eat healthy when I do eat. I'm typically really busy so I do not eat a lot. But I eat mostly steamed veggies and lean meats. I also have a thing for noodles. I'm not really into sweets. I'm another person who doesn't like chocolate.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, that's not such a bad thing after all. If I didn't like sweet stuff and all that junk so much I wouldn't have such a hard time maintaining my weight. ^^;; It keeps fluctuating, especially during festive seasons, when there's loads of junk all over the house. Blehhhh. Definitely not healthy.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I mostly eat bread and toast.. and for my sugar highs I eat ice cream..

Not very healthy at all but tastes very nice!

I either drink cherry coke or water ^^;

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cherry Coke isn't very healthy, Kerry-chan! xD But on a better note, if you like it so much, you could drink flavored water! They have it in all flavors! I believe there's even cherry flavored water! Y'know, with the bubbles. It's healthy and delicious! Keep those hips in shapes! lol.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

My my so many ppl dont eat healthy and here i thought their would be more ppl that would eat healthy,..junk food is no healthy diet shame on ever one that eats junk food lol j/k...its defantly hard to resist the call of the junk food i no so well.
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 27, 2007 at 04:44 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Yes Koga, America is trying to get us fat. Government does it on purpose. I mean, why do you think they have "Dollar Menus", but the salads cost like four or five?! It's because they know we cannot resist the fatty foods, so they make it less (another fact that we love to save money the best we can) so we can eat it, and then get fat or obese. Then we have to spend money on lipo or diet pills, health insurance, etc. Money grubbers, the government is...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

for a long time i didn't eat healthy... food and drinks came from boxes or cans since my parents didn't cook much... even now... combine that with fast food and distaste of vegetables... yeah... i was a chubby kid!

then fast forward to when i first met Soshi, i hardly ate anything since... well, he was very special to me... and i had low self esteem, so i wanted to be "pretty" so he'd like me more... that lasted for a pretty long time... my tummy didn't go away completely, but i did thin out a lot! i never ate huge amounts before that, it's just that when i did eat, it was never very good.

later on, Soshi and i didn't get out much for one long summer and survived on take-out...

T_T tummies got bigger and health went down... T_T

^_^ but then Soshi's mom lost her salon and she had to stay home! err... yeah, it sucked, and now she's back to being an obssessive-convulsive, very grouchy person... but she's a really good home cooker! ^_^ she makes lots of soups with meat and veggies (i skip those, but their nutrients are still in the soup!) and rice! very good for the body! very good for the soul!

Soshi and i still aren't our "skinny" weight, but we're not as chubby either!

P.S: I LOVE DP (that's Abu lingo for Dr. Pepper) another major factor of why i'm not skinny...)

Thanks

Well Abu! Sounds like someone needs to turn that frown upside down! lol ^ ^;; Low self-esteem isn't exactly helpful when it comes to looking your best and eating healthy. It's a good thing that she makes soups with protein and vitamins. Rice is also another healthy food. Continue to try and eat healthy, and I assure you your body image - both you and Soshi's - will change; and so will your self-esteem! o-^ ^-o live on!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast