+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Healthy

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eating Healthy

FYI: >.< i hate Soshi... he never gets "fat" (except that one time where he only ate chips ahoy double chunk cookies for two weeks straight when he was like... 13... yeah...) he only gets a bigger tummy.............. and it's not even that big... he just can't fit into his skinny (i call them gay) pants anymore...

when Soshi was younger, his mom cooked all the time, so he was a relatively healthy and skinny boy (despite his constant supply of suggary anything)... then when he got depressed he became skeleton... then when he got with me the depression went away and he got a normal physice! then he got chubby... and then it went down a lot and became the little tummy that prevents the wearing of gay/skinny pants

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol! i love the whole. "gay/skinny pants" lol!! >.< you're too funny! Well..eating healthy will better your shape, then. And make you feel better! Broccoli! Vegetables are very healthy. Carrots help your vision. Corn is just startch, but oh so very good, lol.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, any fizzy drink isn't healthy. I don't when I started staying away from them, but one day I just realized that I hadn't been drinking gassy drinks for quite some time... I don't know how people can drink flavored Coke. Even normal Diet Coke isn't my cup of tea. And everything else is too sweet. +__+ One 300ml can of Coke has about 150 calories. And Coke Zero is so full of horrible stuff - if you just checked the list of ingredients you'd never want to drink Coke ever again.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't eat twinkie's or Yodel's or you might end up like Adam Sandler from Click lol, J'K, what I prefer of healthy is don't take too much sugar and do some excercise once in a while or so, but that's me lol.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Eating Healthy

Most of the time I do. I eat a lot of fruits. I love fruits... but I eat on the college cafeteria... I mean crapeteria... and there is not much healthy options there... I am a college student... therefore I am poor T_T
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I ate pizza today, and now I'm eating chocolate =.= How healthy.

I heard that dark chocolate is healthy and may possibly help extend the life of human beings. Does anyone know if this is true??

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark chocolate i do think is healthier then heating other kinds of chocolate but im not really sure
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Eating Healthy

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I ate pizza today, and now I'm eating chocolate =.= How healthy.

I heard that dark chocolate is healthy and may possibly help extend the life of human beings. Does anyone know if this is true??
    Yes it is healtly... in moderate rations though... almost all food is healthy with moderation... the problem is.... not everybody eats with moderation
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast