+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Eating Healthy

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Eating Healthy

With moderation? What does that mean leb-chan ?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    With moderation? What does that mean leb-chan ?
    One bar about every 2 days maybe... not five bars in a row you know what i mean?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Ah, yes. Limits, no? Eat, but up to a certain degree. I understand. I personally don't like dark chocolate so I wouldn't go overboard with it. But how does eating 1000 carrots a day make it unhealthy? You said moderation. So I'd like to know if that goes towards all foods. xD

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Eating Healthy

Ah, yes. Limits, no? Eat, but up to a certain degree. I understand. I personally don't like dark chocolate so I wouldn't go overboard with it. But how does eating 1000 carrots a day make it unhealthy? You said moderation. So I'd like to know if that goes towards all foods. xD
    If you wanna be throwing up and sitting on the toilet the rest of the day, go ahead and eat 1000 carrots
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Thanks

lol, okay so then I guess that statement goes towards all foods. I just didn't think what I heard about the chocolate being healthy for the body true. I'm glad to know we are progressing as the future comes!

Thanks

lol, okay so then I guess that statement goes towards all foods. I just didn't think what I heard about the chocolate being healthy for the body true. I'm glad to know we are progressing as the future comes!
    he he he, everything has its limits for a reason even the food... yes it is a shame... but it has limits....

Thanks

It is a shame that food has its limits =________=;;; but all for the better I believe. If it didn't... We'd all be sitting at home all day, not going out becasue our bellies would be too huge to get us through the door xD Obesity is a very big problem here in the US, which is why eating healthy is a very big deal.

Thanks

It is a shame that food has its limits =________=;;; but all for the better I believe. If it didn't... We'd all be sitting at home all day, not going out becasue our bellies would be too huge to get us through the door xD Obesity is a very big problem here in the US, which is why eating healthy is a very big deal.
    yup... and it is sad to admit it.... foood is great!!! but 'cos i didn't put limist at the beginning I gainned 5lbs when i got here.... I had to work out more and stuff to loose them back but it is already done!!!!! YAYAAY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast