+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: elections

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: elections

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    SO, do some research yourselves. Here in Utah the only political battles that get really ugly are the constitution amendments and state inititives. I've learned through hard experiance that you just have to go read the proposal itself and NOT just trust what is being said about it. Most of the time the people supporting/opposing it havn't even read it and are just talking about the "talking points". So, do the same with the commercials. Every senators vote is on record. You can go look up what your canidate belives by his voting record. You don't have to take anyone's word on it. And as a voter, it's your responsibility to do this. You have the responsibilty to first KNOW what it is you beleive on a subject. 2. Then you must study the issues and canidates to see who you are comfortable voting for. It really is that simple. You just have to be disiplined enough to do it. If you can't find the time to do the research then simply don't vote. I know it sounds harsh but it's how i really feel. If your going to vote you owe it to yourself and your country to KNOW what your actually voting on.
    While you are right, I cannot agree once again lol. That's the exact thing many crooked politicians are playing on nowadays. They flood the airwaves, neighborhood fences, bus ads with so much information (regardless of lies or not) hoping to overwhelm certain demographics from voting.

That is why I will vote regardless, I mean, there are allegations of actual threatening letters sent to Hispanic voters in the Orange County in California to not vote.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I just voted. It was a real pain in the ass because I had to go to three different places (they changed my polling place), but it was all worth in the end when they gave me a sticker!

Newbie Aerion may be famous one day Aerion may be famous one day
    Thanks

Non-political. So I wouldn't really know. I hear from friends and practically don't care. What I heard so far is that the Republicans can run legislatives soon enough if everything runs their way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3