Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which Element

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Which Element

OUT OF FIRE WATER ,EARTH ,AND, AIR ,TELL WICH ELEMENT YOU THINK IT WOULD BE COOL TO USE AS APOWER AND EXPLAIN WAT YOU WOULD DO WITH IT AND WHY

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wich Element

I am tied between Earth and Air. For the reason they are both around us at all times. (Cept in space, but you know what I mean). If I had powers like that I would keep them secret, and only use them when needed. Like if I was at school and saw someone getting picked on or whatever, I would jolt the earth out from under their feet, or blow them off their feet.

Then just to be nerdy as I am, I would then train to do bigger stunts with the element and such.

Thanks

Now thinking about it, I would choose earth out of the 2 I said before. I can think of a lot more things I can do with it. Most is stuff I have seen on Avatar though :P

By the way INUYASHA you never said which you would choose.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a proper debate topic...

Moving to the Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

see iwould choose fire because i love it im always just either play with a lighter
    or stare at a fire it keeps me warm and it destructive and for something to be renewed it has to be destroyed i guess that why it really dont make since! does it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by INUYASHA View Post
    see iwould choose fire because i love it im always just either play with a lighter
    or stare at a fire it keeps me warm and it destructive and for something to be renewed it has to be destroyed i guess that why it really dont make since! does it
    Haha, it makes sense to me actually. I understand exactly what you mean. I like to burn things, and sit by an open flame. (At a safe distance of course). Fire is warming and relaxing, and not always destructive as most people think.

Also like you said for things to be renewed they have to be destroyed first.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairu For This Useful Post:

INUYASHA (Dec 22, 2007)

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll would be a water and air. Here's one major reason you survive on it! LOL ^^

Oh well I'll use it to travel way. Far away from my place.

Why??? I never really like my plae it was very horrible to me sometimes so yah and I did always wanted to travel the world.

And help any need whoever needs this elements in any way. ^^

(I think I already explained it but very short hehehee) I just like helping sometimes......
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like a thread in the Avatar sub-forum... Well, anyway, water sounds nice. Power to an eco-friendly and cheap environment source = screw paying the electric bills. People could also pay me for electricity, too... Small chance of me drowning in water, too. And then I could perhaps shorten those darn overseas shipping times... Using storm surges and what-not (stuffing stuff into capsules of some sort and then send them overseas through speeding streams of water maybe?) to bring items faster to where they need to go? Okay, perhaps not the most brilliant idea, but I know that if I had power over water, somehow, just somehow, I'd reduce overseas shipping times...

Or maybe I should take control of air. Still an eco-friendly powersource, and perhaps I'll be able to send items through wind funnels overseas... or not. And I'd be able to fly, too... But it'd be nice to explore the depths of the ocean.

Undecided between water and air.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast