+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarassed?

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Embarassed?

Everyone has had one moment when they wished they were never born, had never done anything at all, and just wish they were someone else.

Mine is being dumped at the Sadie Hawkins dance by someone who I had been dating for eight years at that point. what is yours?
    fear the reaper

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Embarassed?

That I was dancing with my boyfriend in a random place where a lot of people came...
    And then he just broke up and danced with an another girl...
    He just left me there and I didnt know what to do...
    Some people where laughing me out...
    Then I cried and go home...
    That's my most embarassed moment in my life...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Duuude... I have a bunch of those.

But, since I know this thread will be filled with a buch of light hearted embarrassment storys. I will tell my most painful, and serious encounter. Where I REALLY wished I was someone else.

I drove drunk. With my child. Crashed into the median. I was found not breathing, And head busted open. Having been ejected over 30 feet from a vehicle that had flipped at least 3x. And my son was found strapped in a car seat... dangling upside down. With only a minor bruise from the seatbelt.

Before passing judgement... or if you wanna know more PM me.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Duuude... I have a bunch of those.

But, since I know this thread will be filled with a buch of light hearted embarrassment storys. I will tell my most painful, and serious encounter. Where I REALLY wished I was someone else.

I drove drunk. With my child. Crashed into the median. I was found not breathing, And head busted open. Having been ejected over 30 feet from a vehicle that had flipped at least 3x. And my son was found strapped in a car seat... dangling upside down. With only a minor bruise from the seatbelt.

Before passing judgement... or if you wanna know more PM me.
    Wow!! I am glad that nothing happen to your son and that you are stiill alive!! ^_~

Well for me... the most embarassing moment was a month ago... my bf and I were in the best part of the night (make your mind up) in front of a lake... and righ there a cop showed up and told us to "take it somewhere else"... of course after a couple questions... and after the embarassment of the moment where he found us.... (we were in the car tho...) but it was so embarassing and I was mad... not at my bf... but at the situation... it was the perfect night til the cop showed up......... >.<..........
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea, cops always show up in the place where they are least wanted.
    fear the reaper

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's one for you. I was attending a sweet 16 once. It was rather boring in the beginning, so i decided to liven it up a bit. I started doing the "Party Boy" dance from the Jackass TV series.

(if you don't know what that dance is, here you go: YouTube - Jackass Party Boy Japan)

As i went around dancing for everyone, i crashed into a large tray of dirty utensils, plates, and a full pitcher of water. As i bowed out of sheer stupidity, my embarrassment caused me to bow, pick up the utensils, and rush outside laughing my buttocks off.
    Why hello there!

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    Here's one for you. I was attending a sweet 16 once. It was rather boring in the beginning, so i decided to liven it up a bit. I started doing the "Party Boy" dance from the Jackass TV series.

(if you don't know what that dance is, here you go: YouTube - Jackass Party Boy Japan)

As i went around dancing for everyone, i crashed into a large tray of dirty utensils, plates, and a full pitcher of water. As i bowed out of sheer stupidity, my embarrassment caused me to bow, pick up the utensils, and rush outside laughing my buttocks off.
    Wow...That's kinda funny though..But yeah mine is game related where I was playing Halo for the first time.(The only FPS I have played untill then was the 007 N64 game so the controls where kinda awkward..)

So there I was playing with my cousins and it seemed even though I was shooting I always died (in the game) before the person I was shooting at,then after a while some of the people playing decided they didn't wanna play multilplayer anymore so they moved on to I think tow player mode where i decided to give it another shot at playing Halo but then preceeded to find myself confused by how in this one level.(Not sure what it was called.)

You had to ride on this..Car thing that one person drives and one person fires the gun in the back seat but the the car got destroyed and my cousin ran off map and I started to get confused on where the hell I was supposed to go...And then my cousins started laughing at me....->.>-; Which didn't make
    me feel anybetter about how stupid I felt but anyways I am thinking I am not that great at Halo and wouldn't last 10 minutes on XBLA.(Xbox Live...Somthing)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm XD that is embarrassing lol ... umm one of the times i were shopping with mum and the ribbon of my show opened without i know and when i was walking i step on the ribbon and i fall dawn (i lay on the ground ^////^) and m bad their was guys there who where watching lol .. >< waaaaa that is embarrassing XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast