+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarassed?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Embarassed?

ok my emnbaressing moment was when it was the first day at school and i was with my mom and we were walking around and we were going up the stairs i took one step and i fell flat on my face! thank God nobody else was there! XD
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    ok my emnbaressing moment was when it was the first day at school and i was with my mom and we were walking around and we were going up the stairs i took one step and i fell flat on my face! thank God nobody else was there! XD
    lol thank God that no one was there , unlike me a group of guys was there T.T that is embarrassed lol ...

and one of my long embarrassing moments were : i sit on an ice cream lol >////< that is embarrassing and all of my friends laughs and i sited on the ice cream when my friends push me to the chair lol XD
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

My most embarrassing moment was when I walked up the steps on stage to get my diploma and I tripped knocking down three people in front of me including the principle. Thanks to all the parents with cameras the experience will never be forgotten.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks
    another was when my freinds had me as the disignated driver and i still drank anyway and we all got arrested, it was friggin' awsome!

Alright.. lets see, anything else? Nothing from me yet.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 24, 2008 at 12:32 PM.
    fear the reaper

5. The Following User Says Thank You to demonicloud For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Nov 25, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    another was when my freinds had me as the disignated driver and i still drank anyway and we all got arrested, it was friggin' awsome!

Alright.. lets see, anything else? Nothing from me yet.

Hmm lol i have alot embarassing moments!..i cant keep up with them ..
    but i do and always remember this one..i think it was the second most embrassing monet..(i cant tell the first one..too shy ..lol)
    well it was about 2 years ago and i went to Bush Gardens(theme park for those who dont know) it was me.my crush for like 5 years,and his friends and my friends..we were kinda on a date ..*cough*well at least i thought ..^.^;;heheh.
    anyway..it was about time to go and we waitign all day to ride this certain ride called the Volcano ..(the coolest and newset ride there..always save the best for last..lol) so we all head over there and of course this being the coolest ride and it being a weekend it was a long freaking line..(like 3-4 hour line..) and being in VA ..and we went around Nov..so it was freaking cold outside ..it was a pretty good day when light was out but when it got dark..nothing but cold air..i think it was 40 deg ..basically we all had gloves and scarfs. and this guy was passing hot chocoalte out while we waiting for this ride..every 30 mins the same guy came around with hot choaclate and well it was cold so i drink it of course.. hmm about 3 cups of it..and as soon as we got to the half-way mark (it proably been about an hour and half by now)
    And i have to go the bathroom! ..i told my frineds and they're all like 'just hold it, we are almost there'..(they didnt want to leave their spot thinking they would not get it back..and i didnt want to go by myself ./(its dark out and i have no cell and it was a long walk back to the nearest bathroom,also there are scary lookin bushes and tress ect..).so i was forced to stay with the group and MAN! did that line move even slower.and im jumping and wiggling around for another hour and just as we were about to be the next on the ride..and im tears of the pain of holding the pee in ...the rides shuts down...and they close everything and said 'sorry due to some techinal diffiuclites..u all have to leave now"..man! was i pissed (literally..lol)..so i just let it out..yup i just wet my pants..cuz i thought about there is no way im going make it back to the bathroom now,and we waited so long and still didnt get to ride this ride...so as we are walking back i finish taking care of business then i look down .(and noticed i was dripping to the ground).and then i notice that everyone was loking at me now.(even my crush).then my frined was all like "eeww candi u pee urself ..gross".. right in front of my crush..that's when i starting running and crying..i felt like an idot and so embrass..and im thinking well i had to go..then i heard footsteps running after me and to my surpise it was my crush ..he took his shirt off(even when it like now 30 degrees outside now) and told me to put it around me and he said "Hey it's okay..well if u got to go.. u got to go." and smiled !!! and he walked me all the way back to car..
    ^_____________^ ..i that was truly my mostly embrassing momet yet something i wouldnt never forget...

Thanks

my embarassing moment is when I was performing in a park and the stage split, plummeting all of us to the ground. We stopped playing for about 5 minuetes, said screw it and kept playing, that was also when I broke my arm.
    fear the reaper

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

everyone gets embarrased becuase what they do in class but u can just freget everything and move on!!!!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Thanks

Well here you can let it all out and not be judged! its awsome!
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast