+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarassed?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Embarassed?

My most embarrassing moment was when i was walking with my friends and we were going to my friends house. So, i brought some Jolt and energy gum. And, my friends were like having a spaz attack! And, i was such a fool.. I was running like a retard and i tripped over nothing! I was so embarrassed! i fell flat on my face and even though i didn't trip over nothing, i still got myself hurt! I cut my leg!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I just remember another very very very embarrassing moment...
    I was on eight grade... there was a public activity on a Sunday... I don't know why... but for some estrange reason I though I had to take my high school uniform... and I did... I was the only silly and stupid student on the whole activity who had the high school uniform that day... of course... after that day I was known through the whole hs... I really wanted to disappear... now that I look back at it... I laugh... kind off... but I still don't know why the heck I thought I had to take the uniform that say... on a Sunday...
    Oh the good times at high school.... I do not miss them....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol, you doing college then, I am, and high school never really ends, just think about it:

1:We only wonder whose banging who
    2: fashion
    3: groups
    4: Whose cute and whose just a mess
    5: whose popular
    6: whose throwing up before they digest

See, high school never ends
    fear the reaper

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

My most embarrassing moment was when I was in a trip (about four years ago) and my menstrual flow came... unexpected (unfortunately) and I was.... lets say I was just red... I felt so embaressed that when I got home I had fight with my mom (my first fight with my mom..) and I locked myself in my room till the next day...

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    lol, you doing college then, I am, and high school never really ends, just think about it:

demonicloud I wouldn't say that highschool never ends.
    I mean your are right that we think about those things but not everyone pays to much attetion to them (me for an example).
    I would say that highschool is a beautiful period in our lifes that, unfortunately, goes by to fast (I'm in the second year of high school and it seems to me like the first day was just yesterday ).

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok when i was most embarrassed when i get in front of the whole school and there a asembly i hated being in front of everyone becuase i turned all red!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post

Yup, I am half way through... 2 more years ^_^... HS never ends... I had never thought of it that way... the only difference is here in college I don't embarrass myself as often as I did in HS.... High School was all the way embarrassing for me... I wasn't the most popular kiddo... in college is more of your own life and almost no one cares... I like that...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was makin' out with my gf at the time, and right as everything was going so fine and dandy, I let rip the biggest fart ever, she flies into the wall, The bugs die, and I cant stop laughing.
    fear the reaper

8. The Following User Says Thank You to demonicloud For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Dec 03, 2008)

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think my most embarrasing moment was... after getting turned down by 3 guys to go to my graduation(all girls' school and apparently moms still have a say if they can hang out with a girl after 16yrs) i finally got some1 to go with me, and when i get there, one of my best friends switches seats to sit next to him, when he went outside she dragged him back inside to dance with her, and he kissed her at the end. AND I STILL HAD TO DROP HIM BACK HOME!!! He was very lucky i wasn't aware of all that happened, or else i would have left his ass there! and aren't there rules when it comes to friends dates?!

I forgot, what was also embarassing was when i had to do this play for my christmas concert and i had to dress up like a guy, big jersey, baggy jeans, hat and sunglasses wit sneakers. well, outside there were alot of people and this guy walked up to me and started talkin to me. i humored him, though i think he was hitting on me, since he was supposed to be 1 of my friends cousins or sumtin. I was supposed to go on in a little while so i took off the hat to fix my hair properly and he stepped back with htis very audible gasp...he asks "Ur a girl?"
    Now, my friend, who was nearby, heard and came up to me throwin an arm around my neck. "Ways gyal, lookin rel hott! So much dat u pick up a pansy."
    Both of us got reeeeeeaaaaallllly red while my friend just laughed her head off.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 03, 2008 at 01:34 PM.
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast