+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Embarassed?

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

Re: Embarassed?

mt Best Friend's uncle told my crush i liked him at a dance and ever since then, hes been ignoring me (luckily, i did stop likeing him a couple years ago)
    life is like a road - when take a detour into the woods, it's not only more fun, but more dangerous...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My most embarrassing moment was in elementary school when I had to group dance and my strapless bra for a pink dress I was wearing was falling. The dance was like a group hug so my arms weren't available to put up my bra. As I danced and bounced with the group I was so hoping that no one would notice my bra was falling to my stomach level making me look like I had boobs on my stomach. I kept hoping the dance would come to an end. Embarrassment City.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Embarassed?

My most embarassing moment would have to be the time, I was riding the bus with my friends while reading twilight and I uttered some words about Edward and his extreme sexiness XD which I said far to loud and got a lot of odd looks for the rest of the bus trip. So I was pretty embarassed about it.
    I got no idea what to say

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

That is awsome!!!!!! But that means that for one time in your life, you couldnt escape your own gay thoughts, even if its in the book lol!!!!!
    fear the reaper

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

ohh I have several!! One was probably when my ex-boyfriend dumped me through a letter because he's gay - at least it wasn't face to face, but I was still embarrassed that I had been in love with a gay guy and never even noticed. Another one would be when the guy that rents a room at my house thought my ex-boyfriend (a different one of course) and I were having sex on the front lawn. There was no sex, just heavy making out. Another would be when I fell on my a** at work because I missed the stool thing that I was trying to sit on.... Oh lord I could go on forever, but I wont!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

One was probably when my ex-boyfriend dumped me through a letter because he's gay - at least it wasn't face to face, but I was still embarrassed that I had been in love with a gay guy and never even noticed.
    Maybe he wasn't gay, it might have been just an excuse to break up?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I bet I would do a backstreet boys dance with 4 other girls... I won 50$ and it was on stage for the whole school to watch ( it was elementary school so I didn't mind too much but I admit it was kind of fun hahaha )

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

usually it happens about everyday for me
    yea im clumsy, and i find it funny but sometimes i wish that it never happens

1.fall down the stairs
    2.sending the wrong message to my crush (which is about him)
    3.fall out of the truck

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast