+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Embarassed?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Embarassed?

sending a text message to the wrong person specially if i like him a lot

stepping on a partner's foot and falling flat on my face

opening the door ( while i am still in my pj) to find a really cute guy who happens to be a friend of my brother....

(blush)
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

@ Miroku - no, he really is gay!! Trust me, there is no question about it. Wish it wasn't the case, but oh well!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

I was running late for class once so I was rushing...while caring a large number of text books and notebooks. I tripped over my own feet and slid halfway across the commends area and my books went everywhere. One of the most popular guys in school saw the entire thing. He was laughing when he helped me get my stuff back together but it was still embarrassing >.<
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

The most embarrassing things happen to me in front of my crush. I've burped in front of him because I was spaced out, I did a weird noise once when he was playing with me cause I was spaced out (again!), I've fallen flat on my @$$ in front of him and his friends, and other things I can't remember right now. But all my worst embarrassing moments have been with him.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to a family friend's dinner party at some really grand ballroom. As I walked in, my dress (which was really just a sarong wraparound) snagged on the handle of the door. It didn't tug right off, but a few bystanders got an eyeful. The good thing is, the "bystanders" were females, and people I knew, so that at least prevented me from getting a heart attack. +_+

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have one thats recent. Performing at a boys and girls club to raise money, the stage was really cheap and gave out under our weight. We go to the hospital while listening to a whole bunch of fat jokes....lol (it still hurts.)
    fear the reaper

Newbie Beeyunx is off to a good start Beeyunx's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.. I have a lot of embarassing moments.. >.< I think I'll tell one of you guys one.

When I was in my old school in the Philippines, the grade 7 students is required to speak in front of the stage and say a poem and act it out.
    So, we practiced very hard in it, practiced every lunch and dissmissal, even every morning. Then by the time we went to the stage, I made an act, and it was a mistake... >_<; The worse part too, I was in front and was in the middle of the stage, and I made a mistake in front of the people, and there was like 1 million people in that room. .___.,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8