+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: embarassment V2

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

embarassment V2

You guys told me of your most embarassing moments last time and it died, so tell me yours and any others that happened to someone you know or just witnessed.
    fear the reaper

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: embarassment V2

Yesterday, after our volleyball practice, my friend and I sat at a bench. She was on the rear end and we kept on moving. We were playing "chess" with the basketball board. Then suddenly she stumbled over and fell on the ground with her butt. I laughed. She laughed. We were really happy.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

it was 5 am in the morning and i mistook vagisil cream for tooth paste
    man i wish my eyes worked better in the morning
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

I was half drunk, and i was at a club. this really hot guy was hitting on me. we danced we kissed. i got into his car....i farted. lol
    I told you it was embarrassing!!!!

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

i was drunk and in my boxers and my friends had tthe great idea to make me go streaking down the busyest street by us and well i figured streakings better completly naked so i got completly nude and ran in the middle of the road and well.... fell face first in middle of the road
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. This happened most recently. Or last month. I don't remember. But, anyway, I was walking home with one of my best friends and my drive way was iced and we were talking about shoes. (i have no idea why) But, i said, "These Emu's are better than your fake uggs." And, she's like "oh really?" And, i was like "hahahaha yea" And, then i was walking while i was laughing and I fell on my back. And, she started laughing her head off. She was like "hahahaha Those boots suck!" And, i was like... "T^T Not nice! I like me Emu's! There soo fuzzy! And, keepes my feet super warm" xD

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

my most embarrassing moment... let me think, i did alot of things i regretted... but the one i remember the most was... the shoe incident, even to this day my friends still remember that moment. all i have to say is the word "shoe".

alright so... once upon a time... nah i just joking...

it was the middle of winter (i live in canada so our winter is like most of the year...) proably one of the coldest winters of my life. i was in fifth grade... it was the the middle of lunch. we were at the back of the field on top of a hill.
    i was showing my friend kung fu moves from i think kung fu hustle... when i preformed the high kick... my shoe went flying... so i started hopping after it as i didn't want to get my foot wet...now im sure u can imagine that.... and me yelling" my shoe!!! my shoe!!!"

it frozen in the air for a brief moment,as if it was taunting me saying,"im free!!!" and it began to twirl.

i began to hope more franitcally and i guess the snow was hidding a stick or something because i tripped.... i began to roll... my friend was still laughing...

when i finally got up... my shoe had vanished.
    we searched everywhere but... we had no luck.

the lunch bell rang and we had to go to class.
    my friend help me get to class...but was still chuckling...

the school day finally ended... but i still didn't have my shoe... i was trying to figure out how i was going to get home... since i had to walk.

i began to hop again... and i felt a tap on the back.
    the sudden jolt made me fall to the ground again.
    i started yelling," what do u want?!!!! can't u see im a little busy!!!"
    there was my other friend... holding out my lost shoe.

its kinda like a cinderella story... except i ended up getting frost bite not a prince charming.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie Jericho is off to a good start Jericho's Avatar
    Thanks

i was sleeping over at the house of my good friend Rachel, who was quite hot and i had quite a crush on. anyway im sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor when i feel something on my neck, i turn over to see what i think is rachel there in my sleeping bag. well she wakes up and it goes into stuff id rather not reveal (jk just a kiss here and there) when rachel wakes up (on a bed right next to me) she was pretty pissed i was making out with her cousin on her floor in my sleeping bag.
    she didnt talk to me for days

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast