+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing things people have asked you?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Embarrassing things people have asked you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Sometimes people ask if I'm a guy or a girl. I don't look like a guy! D=
    At least they ask. Trust me, it's always more awkward if they figure it out AFTER copping a feel. I think we can all agree that ASKING is better than ASSUMING in that case.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    At least they ask. Trust me, it's always more awkward if they figure it out AFTER copping a feel. I think we can all agree that ASKING is better than ASSUMING in that case.
    I would have to agree with him there. One time, at a Cross Country meet, I was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants... eh, nothing out of the ordinary there. then, some kid from another school, who happens to be dating someone from my school, comes over to me, while im laying down, lays right behind me, put his arm around me and said, "Hey babycakes" I looked at him and almost cried... I was practically accidentally violated by a man. Well, the funny part about it, his girlfriend had seen it, and she broke up with him because she had said i didnt look anything near her figure. but the guy came up with, "I thought it was you because 'I know your figure'..." In other words, he was implying that i had a woman's figure... which, I'm pretty sure... I dont.

I hate being slender. i wish i had at least a little muscle mass lol... and for all you cross country fans out there.... TITANS RULE!

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that those types problems pass with age but being a fire fighter...They don't! The best suggestion that I could give you is, reply with "Your mom.....(repeat what they say)" . They will try to turn that around on you saying that your stupid but just repeat it and then they will realize how stupid they sound. LOL! Good luck!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    People always ask, "Are you gay?" . . . . . . . . Oh, please. You wish. I mean, do I act like I'm gay? I certainly don't think so.
    I know how u feel. I've been in that situation, even wit my family members.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

the most embarrasing thing that someone asked me at school was when about 10 people came up to me and a teacher was there and they asked how much for a good time ? i was like you what !

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

People have asked me If I'm an Emo before. It's not really embarassing moreover enfuriating but it was still to an extent. He asked me If I cut my wrists because I wear armbands all the time. He also asked If he could check my wrists to see if I was lying or not. It was in study hall, and at least three people were watching.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Ecstasy is off to a good start Ecstasy's Avatar
    Thanks

But seriously.

"Are you a guy or girl? You know.. With guys getting mullets and what not now days..."

I don't look like a boy! <--- Image

How does THAT look like a guy?!

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think what people asked me falls more into the category of idiotic and moronic questions.
    But most of last year people kept asking me if I was Chinese.
    Hell no,i'm Filipino(American) and proud of it..

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast