+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Embarrassing things people have asked you?

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Embarrassing things people have asked you?

"Are you gay?"
    Middle school was my personal time of sounding like a helium-fairy.
    Didn't you just adore 7th grade? X[
    Good times, good times.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Let's see, the MOST embarrassing thing?????? I don't know, I could give you plenty of things that happen to me, but asked................

Well, several years ago, we (the WHOLE gang) took a friend out for her 21st birthday. So It's about 1:00am, we're at the last night club of the night. I'm pretty toasted by this time, and the keep (barkeeper) comes up and says somebody would like to buy me a drink. So I said "Well sure, why not".

So I'm sitting there lighting my cigarette, so it took me a moment... I suddenly realize that this guy is standing right next to me. I look at him... He looks at me. Then I realize he's ( well let's just say it was like a puppy in clothes on my leg in slow motion). So I'm like, What the h_ll are you doing, and he's like, well I did buy you that drink, so how bout it, you wanna go back to my place? H_ll No!

Oh wait that was probably more embarrassing for him, but it was sort of embarrassing for a moment.

Now kids Don't go doing the things I have done, just cause I wrote about it.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Oct 18, 2007 at 09:13 PM. Reason: well I guess I didn't hit the quote button quite right.....

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok at school people must think im a sult or somthing i donno ... they always mean to me....

but the always ask how much for a blow job or is it shaved,timed or bald T_T

its soo embarssing

but i wonder what they ask you ???
    I'm bi-racial and when I was little people asked me a lot of emberassing questions and when I was a baby they aked even more.

An indonesian couple when I was a baby (I was way darker skinned then than I am now.) asked my grand parents on their flight back from san.fran if they just adopted me from indonesia.Another african couple asked this once too.

When I was older and kids and some adults would meet my white grandparents whom I lived with, they would ask if I was adopted. When I said no to some of the kids they told me I was lying because I was different colored. Damn some peoples kids are stupid.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

well ... I don't remember an embarrassing questions ... but I hate the when they treat me as a computer freak or a book worm ... I'm not that good with computers and Yes I read books, but not that much ... I hate it when people think that they know everything about you ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive been asked a lot of sexual things like being a virgin and my size and what not, but to me thats not embarrsing.

I excell in sports alot, and its embarssing for me when i have a bad game or whatever, and i come to school and some people are talking about it.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5