+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Emotion to science...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Emotion to science...

Well i recently watched this documentary on Emotion and Feeling and it's connection with the brain...

Well when we feel something (in thier studies) our brains makes a special pattern of chemical and brain frequency... so to science... feelings and emotions are triggered by them.. including love... (they are now studying it still) This studies are still ongoing and they has been proofs to the theories that has been made...
    (it even showed the connection of love and lust..)

-So do you think that this feelings we have and feel are merely... chemical reaction in out brains? or is it so much more?
    -Do you believe in this sort of studies?
    -Whats your opinion in this matter?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Emotion to science...

-Nope... Feelings aren't just chemical reaction and such, God gave us this feelings for us to be happy. And of course, to make us feel all so sweet...
    -Nope. I disagree with them. I mean, how could they say that! Don't they have feelings! I mean, sure, we have all these sorts of gadgets, experimentations and such, but, how can they explain the feeling of happiness or sadness? They have no rights at all, to declare such things!
    -All I can say is that people, I think, forgot what true meaning of love and emotions means. People have changed and well, they think they're so highly with things they invented. They forgot that God made us to love and feel somethings that can never be explained by science.

Phew! That was a weird post from me. >.>

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    -So do you think that this feelings we have and feel are merely... chemical reaction in out brains? or is it so much more?
    No it isn't that way .. and if you think about it from even ancient times The Heart shape was the symbol of love and not the brain
    -Do you believe in this sort of studies?
    maybe but as you said trigger them and not creating them ... so it may have some kind of effect to make our choices nothing else ...
    -Whats your opinion in this matter?
    there's something called "Love from the first sight" if the brain chemical effects affect that way then the first girl i saw in my entire life would be the first i loved .. but no because there's something else something more about this matter ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

- To me Emotions are much, MUCH more. More so a force taht can be controlled, such as we feel it, we can choose to let it ini or unleash it. Then again this is coming from a guy who finds majority of science to be nothing but crap, lol.
    - The study? Another waste of time with Science trying to seem ALL knowing, and right.
    - My opinion, didn't I just list it?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

- To me Emotions are much, MUCH more. More so a force taht can be controlled, such as we feel it, we can choose to let it ini or unleash it. Then again this is coming from a guy who finds majority of science to be nothing but crap, lol.
    Well... one day maybe science would overcome that.. @.@ maybe they will find a way to change the biochemichal changes in our brain and control our emotions... @.@

That is very possible.. now they are trying to understand the pattern...and how to trigger changes... scary... maybe we'll be like robots in the future or...robots will have feelings... ... @.@

-Nope. I disagree with them. I mean, how could they say that! Don't they have feelings! I mean, sure, we have all these sorts of gadgets, experimentations and such, but, how can they explain the feeling of happiness or sadness? They have no rights at all, to declare such things!
    Well ayu...they have solid proove on that... sheesh

Well everytime something happen when we think... chemichal and brain pulse goes differently... and they give certain effect to us... cry,laugh,energetic.. ect ect...
    There has been one incident here... where... a granny...lift up a car by her self... because she was angry because the car's tire rolled on this little boy's foot...

(explained by a teacher : The granny was able to pull that stunt out because of the adrenaline kicking in - triggered by anger and love...)

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say yes and no.

It's a proven fact that our brains send electronic signals and chemicals to our nervous system and other various body parts in order to make us function. It's also a proven fact that the brain produces a chemical called dopamine, which causes humans to feel emotions of happiness, joy and love.

Yes, our brain's production of chemicals is the main reason we have emotions at all. But sometimes those feelings can be produced by other things, such as drugs. Ecstacy makes the brain produce a chemical called serotonin, which is what is produced to incur certain moods. It also makes your brain produce more dopamine that usual. So your feelings of love toward someone may be as artificial as a three dollar bill.

The same can be said with alchohol. It makes people angry for little to no reason at all. So, I guess you can say that science is right, but the chemicals you put in your body usually dictates the chemicals produced by your brain.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Dec 15, 2007)

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

If these feelings that we all have at a time would be only chemical reactions in our brain then maybe we'll be able to control them in the future*thinks*...but i don't think they're just reaction in our brains because we feel more and we can never control them..umm...God created us to have feelings not just to think..i mean the one that stays above it's the brain but lower we find the heart that helps us to love..

Sometimes yes,but not always because these kind of studies don't always tell us everything we would want to find out and they don't always tell the truth(at least i think so from my own experiences).

What else should i have to say?because i already think i said enough

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i just have to agree with everyone here .. i mean everything in nature goes according to certain law that's devoted to serve the purpose .. from neutin's gravity's law to endless laws that control our surroundings environment and almost everything .... so maybe the brain chemical changes have only side effects on our choices but as i said before from ancient times it is a separated thing to put heart and brain in two totally different levels ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast