+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Emotion to science...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Emotion to science...

Quote Originally Posted by arekandera View Post
    If these feelings that we all have at a time would be only chemical reactions in our brain then maybe we'll be able to control them in the future*thinks*...but i don't think they're just reaction in our brains because we feel more and we can never control them..umm...God created us to have feelings not just to think..i mean the one that stays above it's the brain but lower we find the heart that helps us to love..

Sometimes yes,but not always because these kind of studies don't always tell us everything we would want to find out and they don't always tell the truth(at least i think so from my own experiences).

What else should i have to say?because i already think i said enough
    Technically speaking, you can't feel with something that pumps blood throughout your body. On top of that, your brain controls you; not the other way around.

God may have given us free will and the ability to think and feel for ourselves, but that doesn't mean that the brain doesn't work on a scientific level. Saying that the chemicals produced by the brain don't have an affect on how we think, feel and react is like me saying that the left lobe of my brain controls my right testicle.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's proven then it's proven. I may not 'look at it' that way, as in all scientific and stuff, but it helps explain why things affect us and why we act certain ways. It helps us understand on the physical level what exactly is going on in there.

We are living beings made up of cells. Whether created by a God or evolved from the primordial spectrum of organisms it doesn't matter. What we have in us is what's in there, plus more.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    If it's proven then it's proven. I may not 'look at it' that way, as in all scientific and stuff, but it helps explain why things affect us and why we act certain ways. It helps us understand on the physical level what exactly is going on in there.

We are living beings made up of cells. Whether created by a God or evolved from the primordial spectrum of organisms it doesn't matter. What we have in us is what's in there, plus more.
    I can agree with that point of view. It's not wrong to agree with science but still think there's a bit more to it. In fact, that's why there are scientists. Because there's more to life than what they've 'discovered'.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a more logical and reasonable person........do I do believe in the scientific proof that emotions are chemical reaction in our brains.......
    In my opinion emotions are to confusing and sometimes they can get in the way of truly expressing yourself.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, emotions are chemical reactions. We are made up of millions of cells that do our basic day to day living with chemical reactions.

But these chemical reactions (that cause emotions) are set off by things that are in our environment, things that are around us, things that we cannot control. Amazing how everything on this planet just works together?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Oh yea.. gwenibe.. it is amazing... just one human has thousands and millions of cell working together... how the universe works is much much much more amazing... like atomic has said... theres more to life than there is of what we know.. uncovering them is the hardest part

Complex all the way to the molecular level... sheesh @.@

It's a proven fact that our brains send electronic signals and chemicals to our nervous system and other various body parts in order to make us function. It's also a proven fact that the brain produces a chemical called dopamine, which causes humans to feel emotions of happiness, joy and love.

Yes, our brain's production of chemicals is the main reason we have emotions at all. But sometimes those feelings can be produced by other things, such as drugs. Ecstacy makes the brain produce a chemical called serotonin, which is what is produced to incur certain moods. It also makes your brain produce more dopamine that usual. So your feelings of love toward someone may be as artificial as a three dollar bill.
    Oh yes... thank you for pointing out those facts...

But i don't think it's that artificial... :x i think love is more complex than just some chemical reaction.... we don't really now really... but maybe those scientist would point that out... but even it is artificial.. i still would go on and love someone... it's a heavenly feeling better than ecstasy or drugs...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2