+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy Reading?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Enjoy Reading?

I love to read... I only wish I had more time to do it and could aquire more books in my native language without paying twice as much for them after import fees :/

Currently the only books my wallet and work schedule allow for are comic books.

I'm trying to read "Harry Potter" in Japanese... but it's very slow going. Even "light novels" end up taking months for me to finish

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

yes I love reading, and i read about 6 books at sametime, when Im tired of one a change to another coz they all are different... and somtimes in differents languages...I started last weak "Lolita" by Valdimir Nobokov... is one of my favs book is the 3rd time Im reading...I dont know I love the story...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

A bookworm? Count me in. I don't really know why I love reading. I just do. Either because I'm interested in being an aspiring writer someday or because I'm bored or just to kill time. Anyway, my point is reading for me is something you can do everyday. The current books I'm reading right now is "The Withern Rise Trilogy: A Crack in the Line." by Michael Lawrence. I still haven't read the sequels though.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Love the reading as well. Unfortunately I hardly find the time any more between Uni text books. The only time I can pick pick up a book is during the holidays and even then it's hard for me to get back into. Give me a good Matthew Reilly, Michael Crichton and anything with a bit of drama in it. At the moment I'm trying to get through the classic 'Little women'. It's unlike what I usually read, but for some reason it has drawn me in.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I love reading too, i just got done with inheart and inkspell, and in class we are going to read 'of mice and men', it sounds good! i read a lot of either mystery, or fantasy, those are my intrests.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I love reading. I much rather read a book then go see a movie. I also started getting so into reading and writing I decided to try and become an Auther and I am curently working on my own book series called Dark Tide and I am almost done with the first book. But when it comes to other Authers and their books, my favorit series would have to be of Alines/Predator/ Alien vs Predator. I even play the PC games of AvP1 and 2 and happened to be the Alien chapion for 6 years before retiring. But I digress. (What can I say, I have loved them sense I was a little kid) I also like reading Mech Warrior Dark age series. And once again like playing the PC games Mech Warrior Mercs. (Once again a child hood passion).

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading has always been a big part of my life. Especially since growing up with my paranoid asian mother who would periodically freak out, disconnect the tv and rush me to the library for fear I would turn into an illiterate american ^_^;

I remember that I initally started reading Rex Stout mystery novels at a very young age, particularily Nero Wolfe (hence one of my cats names) and then graduated into other genres ranging from science fiction/fantasy to poetry and the occult. Getting older I've been opening up to some subject matter that I wouldn't of considered years ago. But like alot of people I rarely find time to read anymore. My life is too cluttered with a full time job and other annoyances. I still try to get in some reading here and there, generally when a friend recommends something.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE to read. I always have. Its more like a brief escape from reality to me. its something that is mine and mine alone since reading in my house is boring to my family. My fav books. Waaay to many to name in one sitting.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast