+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Entertain my Hamster

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Entertain my Hamster

One word: Electroshocks.

Makes his life a whole lot more interesting. Not to mention it's a blast to watch.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

LenMiyata took the words right out of my mouth. A hamster ball works wonders! I used to have a hamster I named "Edward Wang Hau Pepileu Tirusky VI" ^_^ and he used to hate it in his cage--all he did was eat and sleep. Not a big wheel fan, my hamster. But you put him a hamster ball and he's all over the place.

I wouldn't get another hamster to keep him company, because most hamsters don't really get along unless they're mating, unlike gerbils. But, they've got all sorts of nifty cages you can buy (or even add-ons for cages) that have tube mazes and all the nifty "hamster toys".

All this hamster talk makes me miss my Ed. Word of advice, don't let your friends hamster-sit for you. He'll die! T_T

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

You could get him one of those balls like the other people said or you could get him a way bigger cage since it was christmas right and give him some new toys that might work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2