Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ever feel like you were born in the wrong century?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever feel like you were born in the wrong century?

oh yes...a lot of times, but it happend coz i did born in a bored town...when i started to make lot of friends i started to forget thoughts like these. i love my country coz my country its made by ppl who i love and these ppl...r FRIENDS!!

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

uh actually sometimes......i would prefer the older times just like Lasura
    and be some princess of some kind....and maybe even further back in time......u know the scientists are making a time machine or trying to at least.....

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't feel like i was born in the wrong century i just wished i could experience life in the dark ages and middle ages!!i love those times especially the dark ones!!i wish to know were all this technology is taking us like let's say in about 300 years time!!if the world will exist in that time!!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel curious sometimes about how people lived in previous centuries but never felt like i want to live in a century other than the one i'm living in now because every century has the dark happenings side of it plus i can't imagine myself living in a place with no electricity or internet ,i think the time i was born in is the best to me
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell no, I love this century, and about it I've never felt different on it.
    Everyone has their times for a reason.....like George Washington had his?

Though don't get me wrong, I love reading about the past.
    But beyond me knows I wouldn't want to go through those diseases and past wars.
    Yea.....we're in war now *damn it all* but we know we can be protected....not secure but meh....something at least

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Heck no,

At times I wish I lived in a place not run by tech, I could run the fields and listen to the Sun boil in the Ocean as it Sets, but it doesn't stop the fact that if I got sick I'd always have a place with technology to go to. I just don't want to see the whole world Teched-Up~

But on the other hand..

I always want to be Born in the Future. I believe Technology may play a good favor in Women-Kind.

I did always want to be born in a time where Historical Events are marked in Time forever, but I think living in that time causes terror for even those who live in it.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Heya all AO pplz,

I've meet a lot of people in my day that feel and say at times that they were born in the wrong century. Do you feel the same way? If you feel this way i would like to hear what time you would like to have been born in, and the "why" of course. ^.^ just curious as usual...

~AnimeGeek
    hmm wow...i certainly dont feel that way, but im sure i know what you mean though. Like people and by people im referring to scientist of some sort, who have lived in the past but had thinking of a modern scientist, meaning no one of their time would understand him/her or even take a chance to listen about what ever it was.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I guess im the same...im in love with this century xD everything is almost perfect ^^ if only we don't have to study and stuff..

Not having internet and electricity...and stuff.. :/ sheesh that'd be uncool... boring days.. im no sport fan.. sheesh Lol ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast