+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever had a Best Friend?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Ever had a Best Friend?

Do you have a best friend? What fun stuff do you do together?

My first best friend was Jeannette. We'd sneak out to the kindergarten area and play with the kids on the jungle jim. I miss her. She moved away. She liked that I talk about Japan and cartoons.

My next best friend was Roberta. She suffered from some racism but remained strong by trying to promote peace when fist fights broke off.

My nest best friend was Odelia. She cried alot since her family couldn't afford to take care of her. She moved in with her aunt and got new dresses. She mailed me a picture. She seemed happy.

Now my best friend is Katherine. We'd try to win the lottery and plan trips to Hawaii or Disneyland hoping we don't go broke too soon.

I tried to be best friends with a boy but was embarrassed because he thought I wanted to be his girlfriend. I tried to have a male friend but usually feel more comfortable with people who are supportive not who try to compete with me.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever had a Best Friend?

I don't exactly remember all the names of my former "best friends". I had a lot of "best friends" when I was little, but it was only a title if anything. I think that all I wanted out of the "best friend" status back then, was those cute little friendship necklaces, and a place to belong. Now that I'm past the stage of awkward childhood, I'm going to have to say that the only best friend I'm going to admit to right now is my childhood friend, ex next door neighbour, Josh (also on this forum as dark anime prince).

Fun stuff we do together? Mostly just hanging around my house, 'cuz it's convenient for the both of us. We'll watch movies over and over again, play my PS2/X-box, walk my dog, even clean the house. We also have this ritual where, if one of us wants to see a movie, the other has to see it as well. I'm dragging him along to see Twilight next week, and he doesn't wanna see it. Shame on him, but anyways. We also like to go to the beach (Aussie beaches are the best xDD), laser tagging (heaps fun, has anyone here tried it?), and occasionally he'll even come shopping with me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 07, 2008)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had a "best friend" since 5th grade. Now I am 25. We have had our falling outs... but there is the security of knowing we will alwyas reconcile (so far niether has crossed the line to where we can not be forgiven).

She has moved alot, all through out our growing up. Right now she stays in New Oreleans... and I am in Minnesota. Thats opposite sides of the country. But we still talk. And Im hoping she will come to see me again sometime.
    ... Not Ever Again...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 07, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one who i can unequivocally call my best friend. The term "brother" is more appropriate, but for the sake of this post i will play along.

We met when i was kicked off of my 4th grade lunch table for not being cool enough, and he and his friends took me in. The reason we stayed around so long is because we both love The Emperor's New Groove and we both had really vivid imaginations.

He is still my brother and we still keep in touch, making plans to hang every chance we can.
    Why hello there!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 07, 2008)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

*^-^* my Darling Sosh is mah best friend!

i have had other great, even best friends in the past...

but none of them compare to the warmth, love, and fun that Darling and i get to have everyday! thick and thin, fun and not so fun...

\(^o^)/ we're in it to win it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Dhabi For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 07, 2008)

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yea I have had several best friends. I have kept all of my best friends though.

One was miranda. she was my first best friend ever! and she is still my best friend.
    then there is steph who I still talk to.
    and then ryan. my ex boyfriend. (we were forced to break up T_T)
    but yea!
    umm well me and my friends would do random things like drink starbucks and get high of off sugar. lol. ^^
    or we would go to the movies!
    or go to the mall and play aruond in there.
    so yea. there are many things we do. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to P.R. Princess For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 14, 2008)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've got two best friends. We've all graduated high school and are in college, we're all at different schools, but still keep in touch. I've known one of my friends since we were kindergartners, and my other best friend I met in Jr. High. We've never really been in any friend ending scenarios, we're all pretty cool headed, so I guess that helps.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 14, 2008)

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    Do you have a best friend? What fun stuff do you do together?

My first best friend was Jeannette. We'd sneak out to the kindergarten area and play with the kids on the jungle jim. I miss her. She moved away. She liked that I talk about Japan and cartoons.

My next best friend was Roberta. She suffered from some racism but remained strong by trying to promote peace when fist fights broke off.

My nest best friend was Odelia. She cried alot since her family couldn't afford to take care of her. She moved in with her aunt and got new dresses. She mailed me a picture. She seemed happy.

Now my best friend is Katherine. We'd try to win the lottery and plan trips to Hawaii or Disneyland hoping we don't go broke too soon.

I tried to be best friends with a boy but was embarrassed because he thought I wanted to be his girlfriend. I tried to have a male friend but usually feel more comfortable with people who are supportive not who try to compete with me.
    I don't have a 'best friend' I have just a group of really close friends. I do consider being best friends with guys cause you dont have to worry about them stealing your crush or anything. lol. Like my best guy friend last year was Justin Ramirez. We ended up going out. That totally blew up because I had to move.But every new school year I choose two best guy friends and twi best girl friends. This year is Jordan Stone, and Cristian Salinas {Boys} Karrie Black and Bella {Girls} But if I had to choose my best best friend it would be my big sister Akura. She is the best! She is always there when I need her. To give me advice, and help with my problems. We do a lot together.

Don't trust me....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakura Uchiha For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 14, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast