+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ever had a Best Friend?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever had a Best Friend?

I've had a few very good friends in my life, but in retrospect I've only ever and will have 1 best friend, and he's not even human. As the saying goes I consider my dog to be my best friend, I've shared moments with this fascinating kanine that I could never with another person. I don't even bother to have any other friends because, sad to say, I don't think I could achieve such an intimate, theraputic and peaceful relationship as I have with Onyx. When it comes to dogs as friends, people are so obsolete.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Exoparadapsyphobia For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 14, 2008)

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm my first best friend was Drew. awww man^^ we had soo much fun together she's still my original bestie
    even though im half way across the country we are still planning visits and we always call each other on the phone^^

my second best friend was Jelayna...lol i can remember in 7th grade i didnt know what nationality she was so i went up to her one day in class and asked her,"hey are you mexican?" because she looked mexican which was why i asked lol she thought i was so rude lol but after two weeks went by she started talking again and we havent stopped since lol its been a long time one day ill have to go back home and see her again.

ok and my last and current third best friend is Rachel. lol in my sophmore yr in highschool we both took spanish 1 together and we were always sat across the room until one day the teacher put us together and we've been laughing and talking ever since. she's like the hyper side of me we always have a good time together ^^
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackrose92 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 14, 2008)

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Of Course I have a best friend. I think everyone does whether they consider them their best friend or not. My best friend would have to be Tyler, he is always there for me as I try to be there for him and we can talk for hours on end. He brightens my day as I do for him and I don't know what i'd do if i didn't have him. He was there through my worst times and I know he'll continue to be there. We don't live by eachother so we mainly talk on the computer which is alright for now but it bothers me when he doesn't email me back. lol I worry a lot. ^^x...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I hadn't have any "best friends" until now in college. All my life I had very close friends but never a best friend.
    Now, my first best friend ever I met her here at college, in the music theory class. We became very close this past year. I am also her first best friend. It is pretty cool now to actually be able to call someone like that.
    For fun we talk a lot ^_^. We go to movies, shoot target, eat together... pretty much just spend a lot of time together. The only person that is closer to me than she is... is my boyfriend... but he is closer to me because I am not going to do some things with her that I do with my boyfriend... gender issues... :P
    We are so close that even my bf knows, whenever he cannot get me through my cell phone or my room, that he can call her and either she know exactly where I am or I am with her.
    This is the kind of friend I want to keep for life ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 27, 2008)

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey it's great to have a best friend to hang with... and do stuff with... even a pet dog... my computer is like a best friend too. When my first computer became obsolete I felt like a friend died. It was a really old model.. before the internet and I felt the energy sucked out of me. It served me well. Now it is in the computer in the sky. Of course it doesn't compare to a mammal warm blooded friend to go out with. They remind us to slow down and enjoy life despite the rat race. Thanks for sharing All.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I have several best friends
    My first best friend was in 1st grade and i'm still friends with her! We like the same exact thing!
    Then, my best friend in 5th Grade... ugh. She disappeared in to thin air. She became such a b***h.
    Then, my best friend in 6th grade. SHE IS AWESOME! We like the same exact music and were in almost every single class!
    Then, my other best friend Ashley. She is still My best friend. I haven't heard from her in awhile. We still keep in touch over the computer! She was my best friend i ever had. Now, she's in North Carolina and i'm in New York.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1240 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 16, 2008)

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

aha, I had a best friend Justine.
    o, we were the coolest friends till 7th grade.
    she was so smart, and I was like a clown tip.
    D;
    everybody hates her now because she is to smart and snob.
    but I miss those good old days (probably deep in my heart)
    ^_^

and now I have another best friend.
    hope she to not turn out very smart, or I will feel very bad.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to melli For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 16, 2008)

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

once but she moved so i have no bestfriend .................................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tokini For This Useful Post:

desxms (Dec 16, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast