+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ever had a Best Friend?

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever had a Best Friend?

I used to have a best friend; her name was Mary and we were friends for about 8 years. We used to do almost everything together (shopping, strolling, playing, reading and others), but we broke up because we had a fight about something and since then we just say hi when we see eachother and nothing else.

I have male friends and they don't mind having me around and I have female friends and they feel very good with me (at least that's what they say). I also have older and younger friends and I like to share them my problems when I feel the need to talk with someone.

I have very good friends now but I wouldn't say they're my best friends although we know eachother very good and do lots of things together. I just prefer not to have a best friend because I know I can't talk with someone about everything (at least that's my oppinion about friends).

And to answer the second question... With my friends we go shopping, we go in trips, we read the same books in the same time and talk about them, compete one with eachother in school but not outside it and the most important of all we always try to fave lots of fun and enjoy life as it is.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arekandera For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jan 09, 2009)

Newbie kimmybearxoxoshugo is off to a good start kimmybearxoxoshugo's Avatar
    seattle in the chinese getto im not asian just a little.
    Thanks

yeah i gots 2 best friends when i was in middle school i had 2 bfs and in elementry i had 1
    but all my best friends were so awsome and trust worthy exept we r all like super heros(in a way) one is tall one is pretty one is hhheeellllllaa strong its all kinda weird cause we are all short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kimmybearxoxoshugo For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jan 15, 2009)

Newbie Kimfamous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Pffff who needs best friends when you've got rainbow socks and strawberry licorice.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

I have a best friend.we met in hawaii when i was 4.when i moved we still talked.then he moved too.ive known him for 11 years

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jan 15, 2009)

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

My first best friend was a girl named Catherine. We'd known each other since kindergarten. When it was time for picture day at school we'd somehow end up wearing the similar clothing. It was funny and scary at the same time. (It didn't help that we shared the same first and middle names! ) We used to stay over at each others houses and rant all night. Our time together was simply awesome. In middle school we had our first "falling out" that lasted...about a year. Whatever differences we had was settled and forgiven. We stayed best friends throughout our time in high school until senior year. It was horrible. I honestly believe the crap we went through was brought about and encouraged by a third party. By the time graduation rolled around, my ex-best friends head had cooled down (I think I owe my thanks to her boyfriend who was like a brother to me.) and we actually hugged instead of exchanging punches. Now a days when we run into each other we manage to make small talk like nothing ever really happened.

I wouldn't say I have a new best friend...it's more of a small group of friends that just stuck by me and helped me through a few hard times even if I didn't have the cleanest page in the book.
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maku For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jan 15, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5