+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ever have an imaginary friend

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ever have an imaginary friend

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    well i never met the creator of the website either but i can assure you he/she is real but yes it is good to have someone imaginary to talk to cuase the person wont criticise you when you tell them a problem you are having instead they will try to help you and keep you calm
    For instance, i am talking to you would you consider being my imaginary friend even though we have not met in real life, correct?
    I am not being negative i am pointing out something for everyone else to be assure that there are no mind playing tricks that people are fake except in real life that i had been before.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well i would so what is the point you are trying to make i mean i am not trying to be rude i just think this is a fascinating conversation
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    well i would so what is the point you are trying to make i mean i am not trying to be rude i just think this is a fascinating conversation
    Well the point is there many people or i should say member that are signed in but at the same time they are living a normal daily life of reality then in virtuality, do you get what i am saying? If not then i may have to msg you about it...

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 18, 2008)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i get what your saying for i too lead a normal life but i log on and everything so yeah thanx and hey you should checkout my story at fan fic if you get the chance
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

6. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Sep 19, 2008)

Newbie maddog420 is off to a good start maddog420's Avatar
    Thanks

i have never had an imaginary friend but i never have time to do ne thing other than wat im told to do my mom says im programmed that way so she dont have to tell me 100 time lol
    arc angel dark angel lend me thy light through deaths vial do we have heaven in sight

Thanks

well thats not good even though i am real i will be kinda like an imaginary friend if you want

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't have one really but i always have one of my toys that i always imagen it talking to me or stuff like that becasue when i was little i didn't have any friends T_T so i were always come back to home and start talking with my toy XD i know it sound like i am a crazy person lol ... but that is what did happen but now i discover how to make friends and here i am ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

thats cool even though its a toy it is great that your imagination lets you talk to it i mean its great to have someone to talk to without having to hear their personal opinion on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast