+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ever have an imaginary friend

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ever have an imaginary friend

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    thats cool even though its a toy it is great that your imagination lets you talk to it i mean its great to have someone to talk to without having to hear their personal opinion on it
    XD yes it is and i love this toy very much and my toy have a music a sad music XD when i am sad ut start playing the music XD so it is number one for me ^_^ it is a good friend T_T but it is scary sometimes if you see the music play by it self *feeling cold * *_* ... but it is really a good imaginary friend ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea ive actually had a couple of imaginary friends my first one was frank he was a really tall japaneses man lol. and im 13 and i still have an imaginary friendand this ones name is Hero i dont know why i call him that but i just do. people ask mewhy i talk to myself when im rely talking to my imaginary friend i feel kinda dumb when i do that sumtimes but o well i got a friend so so what lol. Hero is a 14 year old japanese boy with blonde hair and black eyes and i talk to him all the fricken time lol

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy9513 View Post
    yea ive actually had a couple of imaginary friends my first one was frank he was a really tall japaneses man lol. and im 13 and i still have an imaginary friendand this ones name is Hero i dont know why i call him that but i just do. people ask mewhy i talk to myself when im rely talking to my imaginary friend i feel kinda dumb when i do that sumtimes but o well i got a friend so so what lol. Hero is a 14 year old japanese boy with blonde hair and black eyes and i talk to him all the fricken time lol
    that is cool maybe you need to spend some time remembering them i know it semms wierd but it will make people feel better if they finnaly let them go
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

a very very long time ago..sigh..i wont say his name but he protected me, and i feel that he still does. strange, it still is like he's real...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I had heaps of imaginary friends that all had no names. I didn't really go as far as to imagine they were there physically, but I did like to feel as though there was someone listening to me when I was talking (to myself, essentially) or playing the piano... when I was doing anything on my own, basically.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately, no. When I originally heard about having an "Imaginary Friend" I thought of it as a novel idea. It didn't work out at all. I didn't know what kind of friend I wanted or anything! So sad... All I have (and have had) are the voices n my head, telling me to do things I really shouldn't be doing. 95% of the time I can resist them, but there is always that 5%... I only really have tree or four voices. One is my dominant, do good, happy-go-lucky self. One is the one I have casual conversation with and talk about things I should or shouldn't do. Another is the one that I have philosophical debates with (this voice might be the same as the second one though. The last one is my diabolically nature one. I will not discuss what goes on with that one because I would definitely get banned.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Newbie Zangetsu1101001 is off to a good start Zangetsu1101001's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes his name was Jim, and he was part monkey part gorrila part vampire, and part werewolf. A quadrupil threat
    I am Kano Ichimata wielder the Boomarang Blade. Cross me and beware.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was around 5 or 6, I had an imaginary friend named Sasuke! Though, I always pronouced his name 'Sascake'...but,anyways, he looked just like the anime Sasuke, because I knew about naruto way back then, so yeah. We would always watch TV and do different things. Then I turned 10 and relized I could just look at the animated one instead of the invisable one, so that's how he went away lol...
    Last edited by Akura13; Oct 05, 2008 at 05:25 PM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast