+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ever have an imaginary friend

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ever have an imaginary friend

I think I did....his name was "Bloo" Or "Cheese" or "Bob"..don't remember..but all of my friends killed them all so..yeah..sad moment. My siblings have a variety of htem like WoW!
    Yeah, Bye.

Newbie Rena Popsicle is off to a good start Rena Popsicle's Avatar
    Thanks

I never had one. I tried having one for fun but I guess I never was really into it.

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

no i cant say i did...growing up was tough at my house, my parents were extremely strict and didnt allow us kids much play time....
    luv ya long time

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

yep, the weird part is i have passed my imarginary friend, who in turn is a "hungry ghost" onto my neices and nephews who liked the stories i told about these weird adventures when i was 4 or 5. So now he lives on...i think its cute.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    yep, the weird part is i have passed my imarginary friend, who in turn is a "hungry ghost" onto my neices and nephews who liked the stories i told about these weird adventures when i was 4 or 5. So now he lives on...i think its cute.
    thats great sharing your imaginary friend with others that is cool as long as you remeber your friend it will always live on
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh, yeah. I had a REALLY bad habit of talk back and forth amongst myself. x.X Her name was Rachie. XD

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    Oh, yeah. I had a REALLY bad habit of talk back and forth amongst myself. x.X Her name was Rachie. XD
    there is nothing wrong with talking to yourself sometimes it is best cuase only you know what you are thinking
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I had one when I was a child... but this imaginary friend, she was like the anti-me... I hated her, I used to compete against her (I have alwasy been a competitive person) and I used to compete against "her"... speaking about craziness... even now I think it is weird...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast