+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever seriously crushed on someone and they didnt even notice u existed?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Ever seriously crushed on someone and they didnt even notice u existed?

have u ever seriously crushed on some one and it seemed as though they didnt know u existed?i remembered this feeling about how school was the other day and thought i might bring it up

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever seriously crushed on someone and they didnt even notice u existed?

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    have u ever seriously crushed on some one and it seemed as though they didnt know u existed?i remembered this feeling about how school was the other day and thought i might bring it up
    On MULTIPLE occasions!

It's worse when the person on whom you are crushing are your closest friends and don't notice.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!! this happen to me a lot, special when im dressed in black it's really great for me coz im little bit shy when someone look to me I'll go all red but it happens a lot coz im a really distracted girl and very clusmy too... well I'm a really mess,and when it happens, crushed on someone, i just want to disappear so i feel glad when they ignore me

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I had secretly have crush on many girls back when i was in High School, but never actually stepped forward to confess to any of them. I guess i was something you may call "coward".

Evey time i saw the chick i had a crush on, i would start acting up funny just to get her attention. So, i pretty much made an ass of myself. I think none of them ever noticed me in the four years i wasted my time after them.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

In one way or another I think everyone has had this happen to them. I know I have. More times than I really wish to admit to. I can be kinda pushy when I want something so people kinda stay away from me. I'm to head strong from most people as well, so the combo makes for alot of times I've liked someone that I would never tell. But they would never figure it out as well. So that is how you usually end up in a situation like that. Like I said before I'm sure almost all of the people here have been in something like that.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I never have done that......but here is my opinion on that subject
    I think he or she actually recognizes that you are crushing on them and are to afraid to acknowledge it and that is why they act like they do not notice
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I never have done that......but here is my opinion on that subject
    I think he or she actually recognizes that you are crushing on them and are to afraid to acknowledge it and that is why they act like they do not notice
    If that was the case, they why wouldn't the person (who the crush was on) just say something to that person? I mean, if they didn't want it, why wouldn't they just say that famous line, "I just want to be friends"? Or atleast acknowledge that they are aware of how they feel towards them. The feeling of rejection is easier to take than being totally ignored. Atleast that is how I feel.

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

not exactly.. but i have crushed on someone and they wouldnt go out with me because i was black........imagine how that feels
    Instant beast.. Just add water

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast