+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ever seriously crushed on someone and they didnt even notice u existed?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever seriously crushed on someone and they didnt even notice u existed?

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    If that was the case, they why wouldn't the person (who the crush was on) just say something to that person? I mean, if they didn't want it, why wouldn't they just say that famous line, "I just want to be friends"? Or atleast acknowledge that they are aware of how they feel towards them.
    Maybe that person also lacks the courage to accost, "acknowledge", and confide in their knowing of your feelings towards him/her? Or perhaps that person just doesn't want to go through with any of that? Some people could plainly be very indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    The feeling of rejection is easier to take than being totally ignored. Atleast that is how I feel.
    You aren't alone, I know what you mean.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I think he or she actually recognizes that you are crushing on them and are to afraid to acknowledge it and that is why they act like they do not notice
    Well, I'm helping this person get over being kind of/sort of dumped ("I think we should see other people") and we have a tentative trip to the cinema set up somewhere in the future . . . but we did that before the dumping, so it's nothing new . . . I mean, we have great chemistry, but I think it's just to see that there are other fish in the sea until this $@&(@#!!! returns . . .

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, once. Usually I tend to have crushes on my good friends, so it's highly unlikely that they don't realize I exist... but there was this one time when I had a crush on a friend's friend. And I guess he knew who I was, but we weren't really like, friends or anything. And he had a tendency to talk to other people in a group but not pay any attention to me, which was kind of disheartening. Maybe he just wasn't really into girls. Maybe we weren't into the same stuff. Maybe he found me kind of gross. I don't know.

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manlock32 View Post
    not exactly.. but i have crushed on someone and they wouldnt go out with me because i was black........imagine how that feels
    Ugh...Example of Racism these days..I swear, one of these das we're gonna have a 2nd civil rights movement. I feel for you.. I kinda know how it feels.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had it happen a few times and I did approach a couple of them. They turned me down flat and one even slapped me for askin' her out. That's why, for a long time, I jus' refused ta ask any girls out. I could handle bein' rejected, but they didn' haveta try and humiliate me. Well, anywho, I've moved on and grew older. I've learn that chance favors the bold and if I c a girl I like, I flirt and then I c where it goes from there.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny you bring that up actually. I am crushing on someone RIGHT NOW. And the sad thing is... Im sooo not a kid anymore. Im 24! My crush? A 37 year old! And he looks like hes going on 50. And, I know he knows I exist... But I dont know if he knows of my secret attraction. We hardly ever see eachother... But when we do... I always feel something. And Ive thought he was hot ever since I was 17.
    I saw him on Thanksgiving.... And well, even though hes going gray, and balding... I still think he's hot. He's a superior artist, Gamer, A great father, and he likes to have good discussion. What more can you ask for?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Once, it was absolutely horrible... >.<
    Its like once you get all the courage to talk to them, they're like, "Nice to meet you." and you've spoken to them once or twice before, or they blow you off when they have friends around... >.<

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    On MULTIPLE occasions!

It's worse when the person on whom you are crushing are your closest friends and don't notice.
    lol that is soo true on many occasions here too!! very sad....but hey it's all about the game lol j/k but yea that has happened to me many many times ^^ but i guess my friends have me to thank for their amazing boyfriends ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast