+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ever seriously crushed on someone and they didnt even notice u existed?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever seriously crushed on someone and they didnt even notice u existed?

well now, i told this girl once how i felt. strange thing was she never said anything after that. just avoided me for a long time. now that pissed me off. all she had to do was to say she wasn't interested and didn't want anything to do with me. but no, she did this whole ignore and walk away thing. had to get the full detail of one of her friends (good thing she was one of my friends as well).

but hey, its all in the past. one of those things we all go through i guess.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes a few times. It sucks. I am very good friends with the girl, but she always goes for the "cool" guys I guess you could call them. Instead of the people like me a "nerd" a label I have come to embrace for various reasons

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

It happens all the time to everyone and it feels horrible =[ but sometimes we get over it =3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah! I've been there before. ^_^

From the 7th grade until about my Junior year in high school, I had this HUGE crush on this girl named Maria. OMG, she way hot! Her skin was golden brown to perfection, had the most beautifule eyes EVER and had the perfect figure. She was smart, funny and always in a good mood! She was perfection to me--if not that, then at least a working prototype. ^_^

I used to sneak up to her front door and leave random gifts and letters signed, "From a secret admirer." LOL. I still don't know if she knows who it was, but I know that the day she actually acknowledged my presence and we talked and became good friends was one of the best days in my life--at least that's how I felt back then. LOL. I can honestly say that I've never had a crush like that before. I'm gonna ask her if she ever remembers having a secret admirer when I go to my ten year high school reunion next year. ^_^

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup, that's happened to me before, but i got over it and got up the guts and talked to the guy. So then he knew that i existed. After that we became good friends and haha, i don't like him that way anymore. I think if you have a crush on a guy/girl that you should really just talk to them. It's not like the world will end or anything. Haha, people crack me up.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

have u ever seriously crushed on some one and it seemed as though they didnt know u existed?i remembered this feeling about how school was the other day and thought i might bring it up
    I think the question should be who hasn't? Yeah, I have definitely gone through this. The most recent was a guy named Jerad but he barely knew I existed. We would talk every now and then but it would only be for a few seconds and I was usually to shy to talk straight. I actually got the nerve up one time to ask him out on a date but he turned me down. We're good friends now.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Guilty here!

The full tilt heads over heels crush.

Sent flowers everyday, letters, gifts, song dedications on the radio, etc........

Yeah, when I crush, I CRUSH! Which just makes it worse when they don't acknowledge you, or reject you

You ever wonder if it has been the other way around?

I know there were time when someone liked me, and I had to reject them as nicely as I could, but there's never a good way to do that.

One person crushed on me so bad. Ewww! Their very presence gave me the creeps! I tried to be civil, but that didn't seem to get through, so I became blunt. Don't touch me (always walking up and rubbing my shoulders), don't come near me, don't call my apartment, etc....

Yeah, that was one scary crush! Makes me wonder though. Was there ever a person who crushed on me, and I didn't know they existed?

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep. I did.

I still know him this very day.

And we always like see each other in school.

If I say hi in front of him, he would just ignore me.

But, I don't like him anymore. He's a bastard. =p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast