+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ever wonder where you will be in ten years

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ever wonder where you will be in ten years

In ten years maybe I'll have a nice nestegg and have some competence in the art/computer field, enough to have my own demo reel.

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

I espected to be isx feet under too... or maybe no. Whatever, I will try to work in an office with a computer (a Supercomputer, perhaps)

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Maybe, ten years after, this place would be happier than now. Working will be my future. I wonder it was a honourable one.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Where will I be in about 10 years? Hmmm...let me think about this. I plan to be married to my fiancee having our second child so that way Micah wont be all alone with no one to play with. I plan on having my teaching degree and teaching kindergarten and first grade. Seeing as how down where I live teachers believe teaching is giving the children a packet of work and then sitting behind their desk doing nothing. I plan on moving to a nice house that is in between both my fiancees family and also my own so that way it's a fair deal about visiting them. I plan on helping a great deal when it comes to the ASPCA seeing as how I love animals. So I plan on fostering some of their animals until they find a new home for them.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

married hopefully to who still working on that part...... hopefully promoted to a higher management level lols..... and yah taking care of my kid and who ever my significant other is
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

thats good pheonixsara i hope you find the right person
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i think of this many times after 10 years i will become 26 XD .. just kidding
    well i don't know i always think of it but i don't find the answer for it becasue every day have events that can change everything that you where planing for and everyone know that so i don't put dreams becasue i don't want one of the days broke everything that i have planed ^_^ .. but if we looked at it from an usual view i will say umm if i were 26 that mean i will get married and i will have some kids XD yay ... that is nice *dreaming* >_< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be somewhere in The United Kingdom farming/working the land and taking it riches to support my cause or i will be somewhere in the United States living a happy life. I also plan on retiring in 10 years because i don't like working ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast