+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ever wonder where you will be in ten years

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ever wonder where you will be in ten years

In ten years I'll have graduated college, where I'm hoping I'll be working with a video game development team or working on getting experience to do so. I also hope to be married or at least in a serious relationship with a girl, if I'm married I hope I'll have a couple kids and maybe even my first house. And I suppose a new car 10 years from now would be awesome too, but these are all just hopes. I have no idea where I will end up a decade from now, but I know where I want to be, so I'll just have to pursue it.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    i'l probbabbly be six feet under........ not sure....... if i'm not dead by then well... sux to be me... but then... is there someone out there it doesn't suck to be ?
    haha, i agree. I intend to move to Canada, so i'll probably die of hypothermia.

But if all goes my way, i'll be married to the girl i love with a girl and a boy, with a job as some sort of digital artist.

and if i may quote Yahtzee of Escapist Magazine, "And maybe my ass will sprout wings and fly me into space"
    Why hello there!

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

i do all the time, but i always in the end realize that i can only focus on the present..oh how it is fun to dream though...

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

In ten years... I will be the mother to an almost 16 year old, and a 13 year old... both boys. >.< That just sounds like its gonna be tough.

I hope I am married by then. I sure would like to PLAN a pregnancy with a husband (actually have a father who is interested in the pregnancy and delivery), and all that good stuff that I havent experienced yet.

I would like to be on a sure path to a steady career.

And really, I will just be happy if I haven't lost all I'm trying to set up for myself at this point. Including my sanity.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I hope to finish my school...
    Have a good job...
    Be with the one I love...
    Have a child...
    I hope to be happy...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangalovertje View Post
    I hope to finish my school...
    Have a good job...
    Be with the one I love...
    Have a child...
    I hope to be happy...
    and you shall be happy i promise you will be happy
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    and you shall be happy i promise you will be happy
    Then I will be happy...
    If you say it...
    And if it's you I will...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I see myself working to take care of myself and my family. And trying to appease my

hubby who can be fickle when he wants to be. But I see us happy and trying to make

it. Me being fresh outta college and up to eye balls in student loans even though I'll

have scholarships and laughing it off. Or maybe having my first child and being

completely focused on giving it a good start. My life could go anywhere but family and

work seems like the most likely thing to me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast