right well some of you guys might mind me talking about my ex bf a few times in the forms or so ( see i hate you john...old poem...)

well cos 2 of my firends were fighting over him and i got sick of it so i mailed him and told him to fix it but he couldnt wright back since i blocked him ...so i needed to add him again on msn...so i told him to tell them to wise up and all but all he was doing was saying sorry...and all that....and told me my firend was making up lies about them 2 and tryed to tell me he wouldnt do somthing like that to the person he loves...but when i came him from the usa he didnt even try to talk to me....even though he said he did....also said i didnt want to know....like would u if ur bf/gf cheated on u???...

he asked me a few days ago did i wanna meet up....and hes been suckin up to me for a while nows too...like goin on about anime/manga cos i like it and then about some movies cos he thinks i would like them....and wanting me to help him get a tattoo....im not his bloody girl firend and i have moved on...and not intresed....but i cant help but think would i have still been with him if my so called firend didnt lie about it?....(hes sayin she's lied about everything between them...) but i dont think i can trust ether....what do u guys think i sould do....