+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ex-Best Friends

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ex-Best Friends

oh god. i had many friends a while ago...
    They started top get sick of me because, i was hanging out with the semi-popular people and becoming a little gothic and listening to heavy metal. So, they abandoned me as a best friend and they became dirty hoes. I'm serious.. They did! They abandoned me because, i was different from every one else.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie PrincessIchigo is off to a good start PrincessIchigo's Avatar
    Thanks

I am still in this HUGE fight with my friend over this super hawt guy at my school who asked me out. I said yes and now she decides to tell me she is unconmfortable with it and if i dont go to the dance with him she will remain my friend. what a .... i wish i could say. anyway i have no clue what to do now! either i go back to loser vill at my school with my so called 'friend' or i keep my super hawt BF and stay popular!!!HELP!!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Y'know.. I've a bunch of "best" friends over the years but I've never gotten into epic battle with any one them. Usually they moved away or I moved away. Most of the times I moved away. Years passed, we all grew up and branched off into differing interests. I might have become an airhead prep if I stayed at my elementary school and began jr. high with a clique.

I don't understand how best buds can turn into rivals though. Or even just not-friends, like.. were all those good times completely forgotten. A lot of my old friends turned into skanks and two-faces when I got back into an EK high school but I still talked to them in the hallways. Best friends stick.

I still talk to this girl I went to K with even though she turned into an uberhoe.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie PrincessIchigo is off to a good start PrincessIchigo's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Ex-Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Y'know.. I've a bunch of "best" friends over the years but I've never gotten into epic battle with any one them. Usually they moved away or I moved away. Most of the times I moved away. Years passed, we all grew up and branched off into differing interests. I might have become an airhead prep if I stayed at my elementary school and began jr. high with a clique.

I don't understand how best buds can turn into rivals though. Or even just not-friends, like.. were all those good times completely forgotten. A lot of my old friends turned into skanks and two-faces when I got back into an EK high school but I still talked to them in the hallways. Best friends stick.

I still talk to this girl I went to K with even though she turned into an uberhoe.
    Thanks. I tried to work it out earlier today... but still have NO CLUE of what to do. She's still pissed off at me too. (grr.)
    dangerous

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well i do have ex friends but they are not my emeies..it one cuz they stop talking or hanging out with me and the connection was loss or i was just always vusy with work and stuff..i try not to have emeies.the only emeies that i have ever had was those wo were never my friend..

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Yes I have a ex-best friend (Jamy)..and she is now my enemy...
    It started a couple years ago...
    We were really best friends and with an another girl (Suzanna) too...
    At first she didnt do that much with eachtother but still best friends...
    Then the other girl was away for an another education...
    Then She did alot of things with me...
    At first I found it weird but I accepted it...
    Then the other girl came back...
    And she just left me for nothing...
    She just dumped me as best friend in that way...
    Since then we avoid eachother...
    We actually hate eachother...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z0rn View Post
    I'm pretty new here, so I thought I would start my first thread.

Does anybody here have an ex-best friend who is now your enemy? How did it happen? Do you wish to reconcile or do you hate them now too?

My answer: A few years ago, my female friend's new boyfriend and I started hanging out a lot. We had a lot in common, and we became great friends. Then he and my female friend broke up, and somehow in all the drama that resulted, we ended up enemies.

We have both said a lot of really messed up things to each other since then, but, personally, I'm trying to stay civil at this point. I doubt there is a chance that we could be friends again, but I don't want to be his enemy. Life is too short for that kind of drama. I've tried apologizing to him in the past for whatever it is he's mad at me about, but he wouldn't hear it.

So, looking forward to reading others stories. Anyone who can give some advice on reconciliation would be appreciated as well.

~z0rn
    Yeah, well the way I look at it: Something had to have happened, specifically, to make the situation the way it is.

In most cases, I'd let bygones be bygones; when speaking of my friends and our quarrels. However, certain actions made by certain people cannot be forgiven--despite how much I like to say that I hold no animosity/resentment toward anyone. I've been there, done that; forgave and forgot in most cases. Certain friendships are still being rejuvinated and others, I could give a $^#% less...

I feel like if one has crossed a certain threshold in a friendship that was forbidden to begin with (like an unwritten law/code of friendship), then that person has to deal with that loss of friend. I know, were I in your situation, I'd have to sit back and analyze the situation. Why do you think he's mad? What actions took place? Who started the conflict and what was done to provide closure? Has anyone owned up to thier mistakes? Will they?

Friendships are 50/50--give and take. If you're not giving in return what was given to you, then somethin' must be taken. In this case, a friendship.

I've lost TONS of friends in the past and have made some new ones recently. So, friends are expendable, depending on the scenario. Especially friends that can't show the respect given to them in return--which is what ends most friendships.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2