Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Falling In Love

Newbie Hororo is off to a good start Hororo's Avatar
    Thanks

Falling In Love

Have you ever fallen in love with someone? Have you ever thought about a person long enough to realize that you have fallen for them? And if you have can you write about it? ^-^ Im such a sappy for romance~!

As for me? I belive i have. I mean there was this boy, Diego, who i knew since 4th grade. We hung out around the class room, finished eachothers sentences and jokes! It was so much fun! That is, until i had to move schools because i was moving houses. I moved when i finished 7th grade, and i never even got the chance to tell him that i was moving cuz it all happened so quickly. And so yeah our group had already planned out that we were going to go to the same high school, so we would be all together. So i was looking forward to High school beacase i knew i was gonna see him again. And then i started 10th grade and DID see him again! it was the happiest moment of my life! But then something happened. Diego and I just looked at eachother and looked down... we were in different groups now. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to talk and he saw the same thing in my eyes... but i just realized that if i missed him THIS much... I LOVE HIM... I REALLY DO...

So yeah thats my love story... wqanna tell me yours? it doesnt have to b this long lol.
    Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Falling In Love

Twice a year, the entire neighborhood gets together and eats dinner out on picnic blankets in front of a 300 year old kabuki stage, watching regular people put on traditional Japanese plays. You know everyone and everyone knows you... food is shared, people drink too much, people wrap money in tissues and chuck it at the stage when characters die or particularly good dialogue is read. It's a good time all around... and last year I met my boyfriend there.

I was sitting with 6 or 7 of my elementary students, playing communal Nintendo DS, getting crawled on and acting as a couch. One girl, a 3rd grader demanded a piggy back ride. I gave her one and started to run up the steps to the shrine with her on my back. At the top, we met a guy with a little boy on his back! Of course, my passenger challenged them to a race... When we got to the bottom, we collapsed with all the other kids and he started to talk to them and ask questions. Turns out the guy and all the kids were all from the same neighborhood (within walking distance of the kabuki stage). He got along great with them, showed me pictures of his own nieces... and we swapped cellphone numbers.

A week later I invited him over to dinner with freinds... and all the friends cancelled. He felt awkward being alone with me (Japanese people usually aren't alone together unless they're going out) but I insisted he at least eat the food I'd gotten for everyone. We had dinner, played Wii and drank a bit too much... before we knew it we'd been talking until 10pm. He rushed out, embarassed that he'd stayed so long... and I thought I'd made an awesome new friend.

Soon after that he invited me to go driving with him... obviously a date! I hadn't had a date in over a year, and he's pretty cute... so I did the makeup and the heels and the hair... We ended up driving out to this abandoned beach and the first thing he did was take off his shoes, mess up his hair and insisted I do the same. After we poked at crabs and caught random crawly things in tidepools, he confessed that he liked me and asked me to be his girlfriend.

I agreed, and we held hands back to the car...

He's been my boyfriend since~

I wouldn't say it was love at first sight, or even "romantic"... but I really like him, so it worked out for the better

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've fallen in love SO many times. One of the most interesting crushes I've had, though, was one where I never actually realized/admitted I had a thing for this guy, although every time I met him or thought of him something inside me would do a little jump of some sort. It was really weird. It took a whole year of that for me to finally sit down one day and go, "Oh. I really really like him." I fall in love, but NOT out of love, easily. Which is kinda annoying, really, because then I find myself having crushes on a myriad of people and I never have the heart to "choose", so to speak. Grrrrr.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I've fallen in love like that two times in my life I think, other time- he asked me out and it just happened...

The first time I fell in love... he just walked pass me on the street and said hi to me... and since then I thought of him all the time (more or less), then another push (met him at a party), a help from some friens (ok, actually that girl totaly WAS NOT my friend and never will be) and we started dating... yea... nice ^^ but ended as bad as could end.

The other time *giggles* aint telling, but I'll give u a hint: "A School Romance" ^^

Anyways... felling in love is just terrible for me mostly- I always seem to fall in love with the wrong guys...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie DragonCrown is off to a good start DragonCrown's Avatar
    Thanks

I fell inlove tree times, the first two times it was a mistake... love from a distance...

but 5 months ago I found the perfect love... and I tell you it was perfect because I know... she was the best girl for me... but then again happines doesn't apply for me... and 5 days ago we separated because she didn't love me anymore...

so love sucks mostly... that's my opinion and please forgive me for saying it...

Dragon`of`AmrA :You know what's worse than eternal life?
    Takashy :Eternal life is great, but the boy wasn't listening.
    Dragon`of`AmrA :Eternal life in solitude

Newbie shouichishindo is off to a good start shouichishindo's Avatar
    Thanks

your story was beautiful hororo, hope you 2 get together
    well, it only took me 2 days to fall in love with my girlfriend mekayla. i believe we were perfect for each other

Newbie Guardiandemonhate is off to a good start Guardiandemonhate's Avatar
    Thanks

I have, yes, when i was 18 i fell in love with a girl named caitlin and i felt like i couldnt live life without her...

then one day i said something wrong and she broke up with me after three years and it took me a year to get over her...

ever since i havent been in love with another person :\
    time dies with me

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

I was online with a few of my friends, and I was talking to my friend Kelly. She had told me about this guy she new, and his name was Mike. He sounded like an ass to me, but she told me he was bi-sexual like me, and insisted that we chat and all. Soooo..........

He got on her AIM, and we chatted, and I found out that after I told Kelly to ask him if he was hot, as a joke, he had done the same thing. he was really sweet, and it hit me that I really was falling in love with this guy then and there, and we hooked up the next day. We had a great relationship, but after he moved, I was lonely and made the biggest mistake ever, and broke up with him, cheating beforehand.

Over the next few months I was rather promiscuous and such, but even with a girlfriend, or boyfriend I felt empty and was ashamed for leaving him, and knew in my heart that I wanted to be with mike and nobody else. I hadn't talked to him in months, and found out that he went out with another girl, but it was odd that neither of us never removed picks of the other off myspace.( i thought so anyway.) Kelly moved to L.A., but we all heard she moved back, and got the net back.

So then about a month ago I was talking to another of my friends, and I was telling her how I missed Mike, and was all emo and stuff about it. Right then like a miracle, he signed on. This is from that night.

click to show spoiler

We still are together, and I will never leave him again, because Mike is my life, and I love him............
    Last edited by Lost Radiant Redemption; Sep 12, 2007 at 09:23 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast