+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fame

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Fame

Do you dream of fame? Can you handle being a celebrity?

There are perks to being famous like getting the red carpet treatment... but I don't know about the paparazzi.

I'd like to get stuff free, and wear designer clothing, but a part of me just wants solitude and the simple family life.

I don't like negative press either and the enquirer printing crap about me.

As a celebrity I'd have to get an agent and be nice to everybody to keep being in the limelight.... so I'd probably pass on being famous.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fame

I prefer to divert attention away from me and remain in the shadows. Publicity and the act of whoring out one's self is pathetic. Oblivion is inevitable.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Ralisation is off to a good start Ralisation's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll pass being famous too,don't really catch whats so great being one.And once you've become one,there is no turning back,back to your ordinary life.Your actions are being watched,anything not right can lead to headlines which subsequently,you have to deal with the media.The next day,you might see some negative news about you and people anywhere talking/gossiping/cursing/scolding/etc about you.Well,I've never been famous but I don't feel I am exaggerating stuffs.Just some negative points since "I'll pass being famous too." I will dream about fame but certainly can't handle being a celebrity since I got no will to become one in the first place.Perhaps no talent too.

Classic avatar!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I must admit though. If being famous means being like Dethklok, then sure. Why not?
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Ralisation is off to a good start Ralisation's Avatar
    Thanks

True.But not all kind of famous are like these types or I'll be one anytime too,if I possess such talent .

Classic avatar!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

umm fame i don't dream of fame and i have never dreamed that i want to become famous .. i always trying not to get attention but i always have attention XD , it is like popularity in school , i am not a football player or cheerleader i am who i am ... every one give attention even if i don't want to ^_^ but i am not going to say this is famous i think that i am just popular XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

semi-famous maybe....

I don't want be a celebrity. But I would like to inspire people. To have a certain degree of influence. I certainly do not care about how many people I can impress. Because to me, its not about masses of attention. It is all about the impact. I care more about how good of an impression I make on the people I am fortunate enough to encounter. Even If its just a couple of people. I hope I'm someone they can remember.

Some famous people do the best they can with the attention they're given. But it DOES annoy me when I see people like Kanye West getting into squabs at the airport because people are trying to take his picture. I mean this is someone who hates when other celebs try to steal the spotlight from him. He literally throws a fit if hes doesn't think he's getting sufficiant recognition.... but then he wants to lash out because he doesn't have enough privacy? I just don't see how a person can put so much effort into exploiting themselves... and then get upset because.... it worked.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm sometimes i do wish i was a celeb.i wont have to work or worry about money problems..and nothing..everything will be alot easier.but then i think about how celeb's life today are worst then ours(common ppl_).or so it seems to me..But hey i wouldnt mind it for 1 day ONLLY!! just cuz i want to know what it feels like..lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast