+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Family Resemblance

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Family Resemblance

I resemble no one in my family, though against my better judgement, my parents often say I have my mom's eyes, my dad's smile, and my dad's nose. Though in a sense it's kinda not really for the nose because everyone in my close family lines has a broken nose except me. Whoo.

As for talents, both my parents were eagarly competitive in their youths, and therefore comes for me from both sides. I also have my dad's sense of humor, which is goood and bad. Lucky me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    • Do you look exactly like your mother, father or other family members?
    • What are the talents and specialty did you inherit from your family's genes?
    • Who do you wish to resemble most in your family?

Yes, an original topic indeed.

1) No, not at all. Especially when you have half of the people say you look like your mom and half say you look like your dad, then you know they are just bullshitting. However my older bro looks exactly like my mom. In one old photo of my mother when she was young, we went ahead and covered her hair and it became a picture of my bro. Kind of like Charlie Brown and her sister.

2) Probably the most notable one was how friendly we are and easy going. There's always someone getting dissed at the dinner table, of course in a fun way and not crossing a line.

3) This one I think I'll go with none. I want to start something new with me. While their values are good-natured, I feel like many of them are behind the times in the dog-eat-dog world. If I have to choose one, it would be my father's amazing power of observation with his 5 sense. His power to see what someone's true colors are is very amazing.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

*Do you look exactly like your mother, father or other family members?
    well i got my blond hair from my mum, blue eyes from my dad. my nose from my dad (had to be, nobody else has a huge nose like he does). but as for the rest of it... nobody knows. but apparently, nearly everyone i've know says that i looks nearly the same as my brother, and over the phone u can't tell who is who cause we sound a like. but there some things like my height that is unexplained, my bro is tall and my sister is tall, but my mum and dad aren't that tall at all. so we're all wondering where the hell does the height come from. must be something in the soil over here or something.

*What are the talents and specialty did you inherit from your family's genes?
    well i'm pretty sure i got my scientific style of brain from my dad. for some reason i've always found stuff surrounding science fairly easy to understand. and i got a interest in it. which come from my dad, but i'm glad i didn't get anything else like his temper. though i inherited his good analytical skills i also got his bad english skills as well. i will never full understand english.

*Who do you wish to resemble most in your family?
    well to be honest, i prefer not to resemble any of them. i mean i'm so glad i'm not my bro or sis (both got temper from my dad, so don't put them in the same room together when things get heated. it gets very ugly and they over react.) i got a few cool cousins, but i can't say i want to be them. i think i got lucky with what i got, i mean its not perfect but hey it's close enough for me. the thing i'm happy about the most is not having the temper. having a cool head no matter what suits me very well, wouldn't have it any other way.

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you look exactly like your mother, father or other family members?
    No, I don't look like my parents or any family member, I don't even have the same hair color or eye color as one of them, I don't have any of their facial features but my mom says i have her hands....

What are the talents and specialty did you inherit from your family's genes?
    I inherited drawing from my dad and my mom....... nothing. I have no clue where I got my singing voice but i know both of my parents can't sing.. I know.. I've heard them.

Who do you wish to resemble most in your family?
    No one. I hate my family and the more I look like them the more i have to face the fact that they are indeed my family.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

To make it easier... Here are the questions:
    • Do you look exactly like your mother, father or other family members?
    • What are the talents and specialty did you inherit from your family's genes?
    • Who do you wish to resemble most in your family?
    I do not look exactly like anyone (although when I was younger I bore a strong resemblance to my Aunt Becky . . .O_O''); you can at least tell that my mum and da are my mum and da.

I'm a teacher (like my mum) and am really good with numbers (like my da). While I have all of my father's odd social quirks, I also have my mother's prudence to deal with them better.

I wish I resembled my sister most. Even though she is (annoyingly) pubescent right now, she is still one of the most wonderful people in my world. She is a very bright girl (even if she is a procrastinator . . . I wonder where she learned that from ), very lovely, and quite a social butterfly (I don't know how she does it). In other words, she is amazing. Anyone would be lucky to be like her.

Last edited by divine_punishment; Nov 01, 2007 at 01:27 PM.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... I'm said to look a lot like my siter, though I don't think so and some people have also said they don't see any resemblance, but whatever... And it is said that I look alike my dad, and I have my grandmother's oval face... I don't really care much, becuase I myself sometimes even don't notice that people are twins... ~.~ I really am bad at seeing any resemblances...

If we talk about talents and other stuff, then I have inherited most things from my mum- a quick learning, quick forgeting, but nevertheless quite smart head, high emotionality, lazyness, shyness (witch has changed through time though- in my mum), I just hope I have a bit of my dad's calmness, because my mum is quite monsterous sometimes. I only don't know from where I have inherited the urge to write and... I guess I have some talent to if people like it, because my parents are not that... spiritual and stuff...

I don't know what more I could wish to have inherited, I'm happy with how my parents have made me ^^ though maybe I'll see some things as time goes by. ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I look like my father did. I took all his stronger features. I even have his skin condition. I view that as a good thing. We were both the runts until we hit puberty.

Talents? Rolling my tongue and being double-jointed. Oh and extreme flexibilty. If you can count those as talents.

I would like to have more of the feminine features, since I always get mistaken for a guy. Its annoying. I would like to look just as feminine as the rest of the women in my family.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~ I am told that I look a lot like my paternal grandmother, and I concur to that sentiment. It's not most flattering, but I could go as her twin sister if I am attired all ladylike. According to my family, I also resonate her maidenly blush, my grandfather quips sometimes. To their amusement, I am her supposed reincarnation. Haha, gotta love them!

Like my dad, I am good when it comes to sports (mainly soccer, tennis, and baseball), and I also have good study ethics like him, so I stood first in most of my classes and I still do. And I can sing really well like my mom. It would sound like I am bragging if I continue, so let's call it a day on that. I suck at multiple levels, too. Okay, enough of that.

~ Family friends and relatives remark that I am a carbon copy of my beloved mother's expertise... Don't know about that... but I am deeply flattered! Behaviorally and mannerism-wise, I strikingly pattern after her, of which I feel blessed. So, if you are getting the air, I strongly wish to resemble more like my mom. I wish I carried her wonderful charisma...

Your turn, Ms. Aya? And eleonne? O eleonne...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast